dejavu

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a new school year and there's a lot of new students. Son Chaeyoung is one of them. She doesn't know anyone yet. She just transferred because her parents want her to live nearby their workplace even though they doesn't live with her. 

 

Chaeyoung was walking slowly as she looks around when someone bumped onto her. 

"I-I'm sorry!" The worried girl said.

"Oh, no. It's fine. Are you okay though?" Chaeyoung asked as she moves closer to check on the girl.

"Yes, I am. Uhm, this is the first time I saw you. Are you a transferee?" The girl asked as she fixes herself.

"I am. You look like you're in a hurry, shouldn't you be going now?" 

"Oh! Well, she can wait, hehe. I'm Kim Dahyun by the way, what's your name?" 

"I'm Son Chaeyoung. You better go now, you shouldn't make that "she" wait for long." Chaeyoung smiled and Dahyun did as well. 

Dahyun bowed before she started running again. 

"Now, I have to find my classroom.." Chaeyoung mumbled as she started to wander around the place again.

 

 

 

 

Dahyun ran and ran until she reached the rooftop. Nayeon has called her to come saying that she needs to say something important.

 

When Dahyun opened the door of the rooftop she saw Nayeon sitting on one of the benches there, smiling showing her cute bunny teeth that Dahyun loves so much.

 

"hey." Nayeon said before patting the space beside her, signalling Dahyun to sit. As Dahyun walk closer and closer her heartbeat is also becoming faster and faster, she's curious about what Nayeon is going to say. 

 

"h-hey. so uhh, is there something you want to say?" Dahyun said while sitting beside Nayeon.

 

"well, just- a little confession, i guess?" Nayeon chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter