jelly jelly

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looked around, expecting to see Nayeon waiting for her but she found no one so she went out and ran around, continuing to look for her girlfriend.

 

"Nayeon unnie isn't the type to bring umbrella with her...  She might get sick!" Dahyun mumbled as she walk through the road where Nayeon usually go and there she saw a cafe. 

 

"Jeongyeon unnie!" Dahyun quickly called from outside when she saw Jeongyeon inside talking to someone she can't properly see to ask if she saw Nayeon around but the latter didn't seem to hear her so she walked closer.

 

"Unni-" Dahyun was about to enter but got taken aback when she saw the girl Jeongyeon talking to is Nayeon. 

 

They look like they're having so much fun. Nayeon is laughing so hard and Dahyun can see how Jeongyeon looks at her girlfriend. It's the same way Dahyun looks at Nayeon, with love and respect.

 

Dahyun stared at them sadly. She took her phone out. 

 

To: my girlfriend

Where are you, girlfriend? Are you home now? Do you have umbrella?

 

Dahyun sent it and felt stupid because why would she ask when she clearly know where her girlfriend is. Dahyun saw Nayeon noticed her text so she waited for a bit but Nayeon ignored it. She only took a glance at it then continued to talk to Jeongyeon.

 

Dahyun stared, seeing her girlfriend smile widely and laugh so hard hurts her so much, because it's not because of her. 

 

Dahyun smiled bitterly as she walked away. She's on her way back to school to get her bag when her phone vibrated. She quickly took her phone and opened the message, hoping it's from Nayeon.

 

From: Jihyo

You're dead. Watch me laugh at you tomorrow.

 

"What..... " Dahyun looked at the message confused. 

 

To: Jihyo

What do you mean

 

From: Jihyo

You escaped, the teacher was supposed to talk to you remember

 

Dahyun sighed and continued to walk.

 

What should I do.. should i ask her about it.. What if what i'm thinking isn't true.. she'll get upset and think i'm doubting her.. This is frustrating!!!" Dahyun thought as she scratched the back of her head.

 

"Ouch-" Dahyun heard someone said. So she looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter