love line

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun woke up feeling so down. The thought of not being with Nayeon anymore drains her energy. They just started dating not long ago but they already broke up. 

 

Dahyun sighed deeply, she don't want to go but she have no choice but to attend classes. 

 

"Good morning, dubu!" Sana greeted, jumping on Dahyun's back making her lose balance.

 

"Get off me!!" Dahyun whined and Sana laughed. "Okay, okay." 

 

"How was your talk with Nayeon?" Jihyo asked as they walk. 

 

"We broke up." Dahyun replied as she looked down.

 

"WHAT?" Sana and Jihyo said at the same time but Dahyun just sighed as a reply.

 

"I'll go head to my class now." Dahyun said as she walks away quickly. 

 

"Poor Dahyunnie.." Sana said hugging Jihyo as they looked at Dahyun worriedly like an over protective parents.

 

//

 

"Hey, Dahyun, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked standing in front of Dahyun's table.

 

"Yes, I am." Dahyun asked while looking outside the window. Chaeyoung just stared at Dahyun, Dahyun sighed and smiled at Chaeyoung to assure her. "Don't worry about me, come on." 

 

"Alright.." Chaeyoung smiled and went back to her seat. 

 

Dahyun feels glad because someone is worried about her. Chaeyoung is such a nice person, Dahyun thought to herself. 

 

After their class ended, Dahyun went to the cafeteria to buy her food. She walked around looking for a free seat to sit on because she don't feel like sitting with the same table as Nayeon yet.

 

She saw Chaeyoung eating alone with the same table with some guys. There's a free chair there so Dahyun walked towards Chaeyoung.

 

"Hey." Dahyun called.

 

"Oh, hi!" Chaeyoung greeted.

 

Dahyun leaned in to whisper to Chaeyoung. "Do you know these guys?" 

 

"Nope.. There's a free chair here and they say no one's sitting here when I asked so.." Chaeyoung whispered back. 

 

"I see, wanna come with me? Let's eat somewhere else?" Dahyun asked.

 

"Uhm, aren't you going to sit with your friends over there?" Chaeyoung asked looking at the table where Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana and the others are.

 

"I wanna eat with my friend here. Plus, i don't feel like eating with them today.." Dahyun replied and smiled. "Let's go?" 

 

Chaeyoung nodded and followed Dahyun.

 

The two went in to a garden. Chaeyoung kept looking around, feeling amazed by how beautiful the flowers are.

 

"I didn't know there's a place like this here, it's so pretty." 

 

"Yes, it is. Most of the students don't want to come here though." Dahyun replied sitting on one of chairs there and Chaeyoung did too.

 

"Really? It's beautiful and calming here." 

 

"Because they'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter