Chapter 2

Families stick together till the very end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what was felling like hours, but in reality we're only a few minutes Bobby cried himself to sleep in Hanbin arms. 

Hanbin looked down at the older boy, now sleeping, in his arms and his face, getting rid of the tears.

After that he get up from the couch and took Bobby to they're and laid him in the his bed. Hanbin didn't got to sleep immediately after. He stayed a little to keep vigil in case Bobby will woke up. When 2 hours passed and Bobby didn't woke Hanbin decided to go to sleep too.

The weekend has passed fast. To say that they had fun in the weekend because they got no schedule was a big lie. Because they hadn't any fun. Bobby didn't wanted to come out from his room to talk with them. Neither to eat. One of the members were letting a tray with food for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the past two days.

In the night when Hanbin was in they're room he was always trying to talk with the older boy but he was always ignoring him. 

When they weekend has finished they were glad to see Bobby coming from his room and eating with the others even if he wasn't saying anything.

 In the middle of the dance practice they're manager walked inside the dance room and stopped the music.

"Sorry guys. But YG wants to talk with Bobby".

They could see the mentioned boy tensing at the manger words.

"Do you about what he wants to talk with him", Jay asked.

"Unfortunately he didn't tell me. You can guys continue dancing. I'm sure that he will not keep him to much and he will join you again."

Bobby followe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter