Chapter 5

Families stick together till the very end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After YG left and told them that he will say the truth to the television, they were relived that they're brother will not be judged of something that he didn't do. But they're relief soon died.

 

Hanbin woke up when he heard whimpering. He opened the lamp and his eyes widened when he saw Bobby writhing in his bed and whimpering.

 

He get up from the bed and put a hand on his shoulder, to shake him awake, thinking that he was only a nightmare. Immediately his hand touched the older rapper shoulder, he jerk it back. Because Bobby was burning. Bad. The worst part was that he started to breath hard too.

 

Immediately he took his phone and called an ambulance. After he ended the call he woke up the other members, who rushed in Bobby room, waiting for the ambulance. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Ikon members, except Bobby,were in the hospital waiting room. Half of them were sitting on the chairs and half were pacing worried. Finally after 1 hour of painfully waiting a doctor approached them.

 

"Is Bobby OK?"

 

"Now is fine."

 

"What's was wrong with him? Donghyuk asked." I thought he has flu.".

 

" He got flu. But the reason his fever was so high and he couldn't breathe, was because of his drugs in his system. Fortunately we managed to take them out."

 

"He wasn't his fault",Jun said. "He didn't took that drugs on his free will."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter