Chapter 4

Families stick together till the very end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The true face of Kim Jiwon, it's was written.

Breaking news. 

Thanks to a good nitizen we discovered the true face of the main rapper Kim Jiwon. Also known as Bobby from IKon. It's seems, after the pictures, that the rapper is taking drugs, and also that is addicted to it. The CEO, YG decided to not comment on this situation.

Now good people all we news to do and wait to see if they will kick him from the company and band or not. Stay tuned.

Jay closed the TV and had threw the remote in the wall, broken it.

"!"

Bobby looked at each member expression, than he get up from the couch and left in his bedroom. 

Jay was about to follow him, but Hanbin gripped his wrist. 

"I'm going hyung".

Jay nodded and Hanbin let go of his wrist and walled after Bobby. 

"I can't believe people are so cruel", Yunhyeong said, ruffling his hair angrily.

"That's nothing hyung", Jun said. "I've looked on our fan page and many people are saying cruel and hurtful things. They want hyung out from the band."

"This people really don't know how Bobby is"? Donghyuk asked. "And they said that they are our fans."

A few minutes was quiet, when no one said nothing, until Jay phone began to ring.

"Is YG."

"Answer".

Jay answered his phone, praying that nothing will be wrong. 

"Jay do you saw the news?" 

"Yes I did. I promise that Bobby will not do such a thing." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter