Chapter 3

Families stick together till the very end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Bobby woke up, the first thing he realized is that he wasn't in YG office but in his own room. And also that outside was night. The second thing was that he was felling nausea.

He decided to change his position, hoping that the nausea will be gone. But without luck. It become even worse.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he get up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom, were he kneeled and threw up. Well they were more like heaving, as he didn't eat to much in the morning.

A hand began to rub, up and down, his back. But he didn't have the force to look up to see who it was. The dry heaving had made his stomach cleanch in pain and tears started to pour from his eyes.

When he saw that he will not throw up anymore, he lifted his head to see Jay, the oldest looking worried at him.

"Do you think that you will throw up again?" 

Bobby shaked his head, not trusting his voice. Jay flushed the toilet and helped Bobby to the sink were he cleaned his face. 

"Let's get you in living room. I'm going to make you some mint tea."

The smaller boy helped Bobby in the living room, were he sited on the couch, and then he walked in the kitchen. He returned 10 minutes later with a cup of tea.

 "Here". 

"Thank you hyung",he said taking the cup.

"How are you feeling? Besides nausea do you have others symptoms?" 

"Beside nausea I have an headache, stomache, the rest of my body is stiff, and I'm dizzy."

"It's sound like a flu. After you finish the tea, you go back to sleep. If you feel the same tomorrow one of us will remove your schedule."

_____________________________________

Donghyuk and Yunhyeong woke up in the same time. They looked to see that it's was 7 o'clock in the morning and also the maknae was still asleep.

They get up from the bed and walked in the living room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter