Chapter 6

Families stick together till the very end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Bobby is free to go home as he was recovered. After they heard the news the previous day, they convinced the nurse to let them stay with Bobby. They let them and they stayed. But no one slept that night.

 

After they exit from the hospital, they were afraid that they will be surrounded by reporters. Even if no one except them and YG were knowing that Bobby is in the hospital, reporters still mange to find them in place were only they know about it and no one else know. So this time they were glad that the reporters don't know about them being in the hospital.

 

Walking in the parking lot, they was they're van. They walked towards the van and entered.

 

"Manager-hyung, what are you doing here?" Hanbin asked.

 

"YG sent me to pick you up from the hospital and drive you to his home."

 

"Why we need to go to his home. Is not at the company?" asked Jay.

 

"No. It's seems that your house and the company is invaded by reporters."

 

 "So that's way they're aren't here. They thought we are home or at company", Chanwoo said.

 

""Yeah. By the way. How are you feeling Bobby."

 

"I'm better Manager-hyung."

 

"That's good. Don't worry. Everything will come to light soon and everyone who didn't believe you will see that it's wasn't your fault."

 

"Hyung. You believe me that I didn't took the drugs freely?" 

 

"Of course. I know you kids. You aren't the type of persons who will do drugs."

 

 After they arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter