Chapter 1

Families stick together till the very end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you say?" Hanbin asked.

"I said that I'm glad that we finished early because my girlfriend invited at a party at her house."

"If I remember correctly YG said we can't date."

"Well YG is not my father and he can't tell me what to do. And neither you."

"Yes I can. I'm the leader."

"And I'm older."

"Boys stop", Jay said walking between them."The manager arrived. Let's go home."

IKon boys climbed in the van and they're manager began to drove them to the dorm. Normally even after a busy schedule the boys stil would have talked with each other loud or will have done stupid things. But now it's was quite. Everyone was looking on the window not saying anything. The manager said nothing hopping that they are only tired and nothing is wrong.

 Arriving home Bobby walked in his and Hanbin room preparing for the party. 5 minutes later someone knocked at the door.

"Enter".

The door opened and Chanwoo enterd inside the room.

"Look if Hanbin send you to make me stay,you can go and tell him that I'm not going to change my mind."

"I'm not here because of that", he said sitting on a chair. "I'm here to talk with you."

"About what?" 

"What's her name?"

"Ae-jung."

"What is she?"

"A model."

"How long have you know her?"

"2 months?"

"How old is she?"

Bobby turned from the mirror to look sharply at the maknae. 

"What are you? My mother? Last time I checked I was older than you."

"I'm just curious. Ok hyung?"

"Fine. She's 25."

"Oh. So she's older than you."

"Yeah. You have a problem?"

"No. Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter