Concubine Park

The Beautiful Consort Of Mighty Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Shin Hye."

 Shin Hye almost get choke because of Gyu Won sudden appearance.

  "What kind of princess are you. Why did you come and call out my name like that. " 

  Gyu Won chuckle, take a sit next to her.

 "Im the kind of you princess. Stop talking like you also act like princess. Don't pretend last night we didn't get caught together by my mother. It all your fault. " She grabbed the pear, her pear look delicious than the pear in her place.

  "Did your mother get angry?. Why did you blame me?. You said the easier to get out from the palace from your mother's study room."

  Last night, both of them get caught before they can leave the palace. They try to sneak out, wanna see the flower festivals.

  Her husband get so angry that he said she can't go anywhere for 3 month. He didn't spend the night with her. Make her feel disappointed.

  "Mother not only angry but really angry. By the way, why did you still can sit and eat here. Don't you know your husband just get new concubine?. Another Princess Park, from East state. Her father is the Duke Of Jing. "

  What?. How dare he take another concubine. Just few days ago, he confessed that he love everything about her. What should she do?. She should leave when she still can. Why did she surrendered to him.

  Never mind. She is a modern person. It just ity. Didn't they said she has the face that can cause a fall down of a country. Her face alone can cause a war.

  Gyu Won look at her, worried. She is chuckle by herself. Did the news make her sis in law crazy?.

  "Shin, don't be like this. No matter how many concubine he take, you are the only empress. " She squeeze her hand, give her some comfort. 

  "Stop exaggerating everything. Why should I feel worried. The marriage between us is for the peaceful of two country. I won't get angry. "

   Did she really not care about it?. Of course she did. But what should she expect?. Want him to be loyal to her?. He is the seed of a Dragon, son of heaven.

  "But, did your mother get angry at us for real?. She not going to give me hard life right?. My life already too hard, that I hope, I can run away from here. Far away from here. " There is a hint of sadness, loneliness in her voice. Her mother didn't get angry with them. She just wanna .

 "Where did you get the ideas that my mother will treat you bad?. She not angry at all, she just hope we will not repeat it."

 Shin Hye was taken aback with her explanation. From the novel she read, the Empress Dowager is very tricky and full of scheme. Especially with those that not from her people.

  She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter