The Secret Between Us

The Beautiful Consort Of Mighty Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3.

 

  'She is Consort Park. The beautiful Maid is Consort Park.'

  But yesterday, Min Ho didn't recognize her. He wanna ask that question badly but with Concubine Kim here, he can't ask the question.

  "Consort Park, this King wanna invite you to go outside for lunch. This king wanna treat Prince Jing a good meal." Lunch?. Food?. Of course she will say yes. 

​​​​​​  "Its been a long time since this person go outside the Palace. Will Prince Jing invite this person?." Ji Won looking at Yong Hwa with soft gaze and pity face. He look at his elder cousin, asking for help.

   "Then four of us will go together. Seola, bring the veil this King prepare for Consort Park. " Seola take out the veil and put it on her young miss face. Its better this way. Hide her beauty from future trouble.

  Shin Hye staring at Min Ho with explain this gaze. Min Ho chuckle softly, leaned down to whisper.

 "Your beauty only for mine."

  Her cheeks feel hot. She keep a distance between them. The sharp eyes of Concubine Kim really make her feel uncomfortable. 

  Min Ho asked the Head of Eunuch to prepared two big carriage. One for him and Shin Hye. Another one for Yong Hwa and Seola. Even Yong Hwa request to be in the same carriage with the maid. It turn out that the beautiful maid is Consort Park.

 Yong Hwa choose the second carriage. Its up to them to decide who will join who. Min Ho wanna take Shin Hye to the first carriage but Ji Won already climb up and enter it.

​​​​​​ Min Ho sighed. He will never let Yong Hwa and Shin Hye alone. Shin Hye was going to say it's okay when another big carriage stop behind Yong Hwa's carriage.

​​​​​ "Gyu Won?." Shin Hye was so shocked to see her bestfriend here. Did she crossover too?.

  "Wife know Princess Mu Lan?. " Princess Mu Lan. When she said Gyu Won, why Min Ho didn't say anything. So she is Princess Mu Lan, not her Gyu Won.

  The young lady smiled widely to them. Min Ho pulled her with him to climb the carriage.

  "Greeting to The Emperor and Consort Park. " Lee Gyu Won take a look at her brother's wife. Why did she wear a veil?.

  "Gyu Won, can you help brother?. I promise to give you a reward. " She really Gyu Won?. This is the first time she heard him talking dropping the formality.

 "Lee Gyu Won?."  She know my name?. Did her brother talk about her?.

  "Talk about it later. Can you enter the first carriage after we leave?. We meet at House of Warriors. Help brother for once." 

  "Promise me. A reward."

 He nodded. The carriage move after Princess Mu Lan climb down and start walking to the first carriage.

  Ji Won tilted her head when someone enter the carriage.

  "Princess Mu Lan?."

 If Princess Mu Lan is here, where is The Emperor and Consort Park?.

 

 

Chapter 3.2

  "This person like how the Emperor talk to Princess Mu Lan."

 Min Ho pulled her closer. Her sweet scent conquered his nose.

  "Should we drop the formality too?. We can only talk like this when no body around. Agree?."

 "Totally agreed. But Gyu Won, is she your real sister?." She look exactly like her Gyu Won. The way she talk, the way she walk.

  Why did she so interested with Gyu Won?. Did they meet before?.

"How did you know her?. Did you met her when you secretly sneak out outside the Palace?. You know its dangerous. If Yong Hwa didn't help you, maybe right now, you no longer here. "

  Oh my gosh. Did Yong Hwa told him what kind of help he helped her?. Did he explained in detail?. The veil. That's the only way to explain why Min Ho come up with the idea. Using veil to hide her face, in order trouble.

  "Keep a distance between you and Yong Hwa. He like you. Even he didn't tell me directly, but as a Prince, he lower his status to invite the 'maid' for a lunch. Its enough to see his feeling toward you." He take her hand in his. He bring her soft hand to his lips, kissing her knuckle softly.

  'Really a smooth flirting. No wonder Concubine Kim is so crazy in love with him.'

  If she not someone's wife, she might consider Yong Hwa. He is her ideal type. She like someone with calm personality. Min Ho bit her finger, like saying dont you dare to think about it.

  'My Lord. Can he read my mind?.'

  Shin Hye aware of it. Yesterday, she still doubt it. With Min Ho personally warned her, thats mean he really have a feeling to her.

  "You haven't answer my question. How did you know Gyu Won?. She might be lil hard to handle, but she has a good heart. " She heard the line before. 'Gyu Won is lil hard to handle but she has a good heart.' Gyu Won's mother tell her that. 

  "I don't know her. I only heard her name before. Is she the same age with me?. Is that mean she has a good friendship with Concubine Kim?. " Min Ho laughed. Good friendship?. 'I think right now Ji Won is on verge of crying.'

  Min Ho is right, as soon as Gyu Won entered the carriage, Ji Won's face turn dark. Why did this silly girl come instead of her brother.

  "You. What are you doing here?. Where is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter