Sunshine

The Beautiful Consort Of Mighty Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6.1

  "Husband, wait." She put her palm on his chest. This happen to fast and she still trying to digest it.

 Consort Park could only looking at the two person on the bed. How come she dream of her having with that person?. They never meet in real life.

  Her eyes getting bigger, this doesn't look like a dream. It look so real. She quickly turn around when Min Ho starting to kiss her lips.

 Damn this guy, even in my dream, he cant leave me!!!.

  "Husband, tells talk first." Shin Hye avoiding his kiss this time. Min Ho caught her wrist, remove her hand that covering her chest.

  "Aah. Husband. " He kiss and her neck up and down before his lips travel to her collarbone.

 Consort Park feel something is wrong. This wasn't a dream but the one on the bed is Park Shin Hye, the owner of her current body.

  'Should I save her?. That's mean none of them was dead, they just get into the wrong body.'

  She walked closer to the bed with her half closing her eyes. She have to help her from him.

  "Husband, I am your wife. But did you really love me?. Or you just want to own me?." 

  That question stop Min Ho, at the same time stop Consort Park too.

  Min Ho press his forehead on her forehead, look straight to her eyes. 

 "Shin Hye, in this life or another life, I will never treat you wrong. I will always protect you. Even my throne is nothing compared to you."

 Consort Park gasped. That words mean everything. When a King put a woman above his throne, that's mean she is his life.

  "Yahhh, pabooo. He just confessed his feeling to you. Why did you keep blinking your eyes?." Consort Park scold her but Shin Hye still don't move at all. She only look at Min Ho, keep blinking her eyes.

​​​​​​ "Kiss him, just kiss him. Aishhh this make me so disappointed. You and Joon are so clueless when it come to intimacy. Modern people my . It just a kiss, kiss him. " Consort Park really want to knock that girl head. Why did she didn't take any action yet. Kiss, just kiss.

  "I don't want you to serve me. I wanna make you as mine. Will you be mine?." Min Ho's deep y voice make Shin Hye's heart beating so fast. She close her eyes, waiting for him to kiss her again.

 "Aishhh this girl. I said kiss him, why did you sleep?. Joon also close his eyes when we kissing. You, what are you waiting for?. She want you to kiss her." Consort Park shout at Min Ho. This scene so intense. Like the thing she watched on the television. Gyu Won said a drama, where people acting, like opera in this era.

  Min Ho smile, understand that she willing to be his. His lips on her lips, moving slowly, softly. Consort Park close her eyes and turn around. She quickly run outside the room.

  "Wow, I can go through the wall. Let me check SeoLa. That room must be SeoLa's room."

  "This is so cool. I can pass through the wall."

  "SeoLa."

  SeoLa was sleeping soundly on her bed. Looks like the current her treat SeoLa good. Even her clothes made by good material.

  She come closer, wanna touch her face. Before she could do that, someone touch her shoulder. Isn't this her dream. How can someone touch her?.

 She clutched on her clothes tightly. Slowly turn around to face the person.

 "Shin Hye. Are you okay?. Seem like you have a nightmare?."

 Consort Park open her eyes and see his face. 

 'Eh?. How come I'm here again?.'

  Tae Joon caress her cheeks. Kiss her forehead and pull her closer to him.

  'If he know I'm not her, will he still treat me like this?.'

  She didn't force her to love her husband. That her willing to be his woman. So why she sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter