Red Flag

The Beautiful Consort Of Mighty Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5.1

 

  "Shin Hye."

 She look at the person who call out her name. She smile warmly, welcoming that person.

  "How are you today?. You look less paler than before." Gyu Won put the plastic bag on the table.

  "Im good. Why did you come again?. You don't have to go to class?."

  Consort Park looking at Gyu Won. In her previous life, the only friend she has is Seola. 'Seola, I hope you will live well without me.'

  That loyal maid of her, sometimes too clumsy. Always worry for nothing. But she always there for her. Her parents must be really sad that 'she' passed away on her wedding night.

  Maybe, right now, the war between two country already start. Did he attack her husband?. Will he win the war?.

 "Tae Joon."

  Gyu Won who arranged the food on table, look at her who spacing out. She must be so in love with Tae Joon.

 "Yahhh. Shin Hye. Get a hold on yourself. Do you love him that much?. Play hard to get. Don't let him know you madly in love with him." Gyu Won .

 'Do I love him that much?. Yes, I love him so much. What play hard to get?. So what if he know that im madly in love. No one can separate them anymore.'

 "But, did both of you share a room?."

​​​​​​  Gyu Won give her the kimchi fried rice. Did they really share a room?. 

  Consort Park take the spoon and start eating. What kind of question is that?. Isnt that question too personal?.

  "Yahhhh. Youuuu. Don't ignore my question. Pallllliiii. Tell me the truth." She pinch her cheek. How can she act like nothing big happened. Two teenager shared a house already big issue. They not related at all.

  She slapped her hand and caress her cheek. This silly girl do weird thing. Even her style is weird. Short curly hairs with weird thing on her hairs.

  "What?. Why did you look at me like that?." Gyu Won touch her hair clips. Seems like Shin Hye keep looking at her clip.

  "Then how about you, do you love Lee Shin so much?."

  Gyu Won blink her eyes rapidly. As far as she can remember, they never share this kind of conversation. For Shin Hye, talking about love make her wanna vomit. Cheesy.

  "Are you really Park Shin Hye that I know?."

  Her question make Consort Park startled. Did she realized something?. Did she finally noticed that she not her?.

  "Tskkk. Before you said love is too much, cheesy and bla bla bla. Look at you now. Eat. Talking about love won't make you full. You told me that."

  Consort exhaled a relieved breath. She thought Gyu Won caught her. She put the grilled meat on Gyu Won's plate.

 Did she said something like that before?. Seem like she can understand about 'her' now. Not much but enough for now.

  Shin Hye, independent strong personality that always look happy but inside feel lonely.

  'Don't worry. I promise, im not going to let you feel lonely anymore.'

 

Chapter 5.2

  His lips curl into a smile. How can she sleeping on the floor, at the living room. Did she fall asleep while waiting for him?. He glance at his wrist. 11 pm.

  He move as slowly as he can. Don't want to wake her up. He put the plastic bags on the table, put down his back pack and go closer to her.

  He put one of his hand under her shoulder, another under her thigh. Before he could stand up to carry her, Consort Park open her eyes.

  "Did I wake you up?. Im sorry. " He said. Consort Park shook her head. She put her hand around his neck, snuggle closer.

  "Joon, I miss you."

  He didn't expect the cold and naughty Shin Hye will say something like that. Unexpected but he like it. He want to put her down but she tighten her hold like saying dont.

  "Why?. Im stinky. I just finished work and I haven't take shower yet." Shin Hye just smile. She don't mind. Most importantly, he not stinky at all.

  "Really?. But I love to smell your body scent. Make me feel calm. " She press her lips on his collarbone, sniffing his manly sweat. The manly sweat always the iest attraction.

  Tae Joon hold her tight and stand up. He walk to her bedroom. He struggle a lil to open the door. 

  He put her on the bed. In a sudden, Consort Park pull him and make him fall on top of her.

  "Joon."

  She call his name again. Tae Joon hardly swallow his own saliva. He still on top of her and she call his name with seductive voice. He still a man, young man. His gaze glue on her pinky juicy lips.

  "Joon." 

  She did it again. Tae Joon close his eyes, lean down and kiss her lips. His lips on her lips. She taste so good but he don't have any experience in kissing. She is his first kiss.

  Then, Shin Hye open her lips, catch his lips and it slowly. Didn't they kiss before?. Her fingers travel to his hairs, her lips slowly do the work.

  She his lips,asking for an entrance. Tae Joon feel so good so he parted his lips slightly, enough to let her tongue teasing his tongue.

  'Damn. She feel so good, so sweet. She be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter