You Are My Responsibility

The Beautiful Consort Of Mighty Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.1

 "Come inside. "

  Tae Joon hold her hand, bring her into the house. Her eyes wandering around. This place so small, even her Palace courtyard is bigger than this.

  "This is our house. For the moment, you don't have to go to school. I already informed the school about your accident."

  "Are you hungry?. Let me get something for us to eat. Gyu Won will be here soon. I need to go to work this evening. " 

 He realized that her eyes glued at her picture with her family on the wall. Did she remember something from the picture?.

  "Where is my parents?."

 Her question make Tae Joon nervous. What should he told her?. He don't want to see her cry like two years ago.

  Consort Park still waiting his answer. Is her question too hard?.

 Or maybe she an orphan. If her family still exist, they will visit her at hospital. 

  "They passed away?." She calmly throw the question. Tae Joon nodded, pulled her into his arms.

  "Don't worry. I won't leave you. You are my responsibility."

  Consort Park hugged him back. With him by her side, nothing can hurt him. Didn't he promised her to go everywhere she go. In him, she found calmness, happiness.

  "Rest first. I will go to buy food. Tonight I will buy more groceries. There is nothing inside the fridge." He explained.

  Fridge?. That thing must be this era creation. Yesterday Gyu Won gave her cellphone. She was so shocked when the phone vibrate and ringing. It took the whole day for her to learn using that thing.

  She open the door and check her room. There is two small bed separate by small table. On the table, have one table lamp. She saw the same table lamp in the hospital too. 

 That night, the original her must be already dead. The current her, have the same age, same name like her. The accident killed her, that's why she enter her body.

  Is she really dead or both of them accidentally enter the wrong body?. The one he love is not me but her. But didn't he also love her before?.

 Don't mind it. No one know the secret. Only her.

 

Chapter 4.2

  "Princess. Don't go outside again. If the Emperor know, he will punish us. "

  Seola pull her from leaving. She shield the door with her body. 

  'Why did people from this era so strong. She not move even an inch. I will die if I stay in this place. I wanna go explore the city.'

  Knock knock.

  "Your Highness, Princess Mu Lan come to visit."

  'Gyu Won?. This is good chance. I must trick her to follow me explore the city.'

 "Didn't you hear that?. Open the door." Seola open the door. Princess Mu Lan look at her with confusion. Why did she wear the maid clothes?.

  "Greeting to Consort Park."

  "Where are you going?." Instead of asking her why she wear the maid dress, Gyu Won ask where she going. She really know her well.

  "Dont tell me you wanna go outside again. Aiyaa. Why you didnt tell me, if not I can bring my clothes too. " Su Jing, personal maid of Gyu Woo look at Seola. They need to stop the two princess before they put them into trouble.

​​​​​​ "Princess, don't forget what Empress Dowager said. Her Highness will punish this humble servant if fail to stop Princess." Su Jing kneel down and hugging her leg. Seola saw it and copy her action. She also kneeling and hugging her young miss legs.

  "No one will know. I promise we will go back before they realized that we not around." Su Jing shook her head. Again, Seola copy her gesture. Then the both look at each others. Like saying, don't let their miss go.

  "Seola, let me go. I promise im not going anywhere. " She refused to let her go. She won't fall into her trap anymore.

  "What is happening here?." The two maid was hugging their young miss's legs. And his wife in maid clothes again.

  "Greeting to The Emperor." 

  'Damnn. Thank God I didnt leave this place. Or else, I might be beheaded.'

 "Gyu Won. Shin Hye. Where are you planning to go this time?."

Gyu Won shook her head, pointing her finger at Shin Hye, denying the accusation, at the same time reveal the mastermind.

  "Didn't you said we will come back before they realized we not around?. " Gyu Won smile to her brother. Can't avoid him anymore.

  "But brother. Why are you here?. No morning court?." Its very rare to meet her brother in the morning. Most of time, the court session will end in the afternoon.

  "The Emperor of Nine Dragon is coming to visit tomorrow. The minister are busy preparing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter