Beautiful Maid

The Beautiful Consort Of Mighty Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.1

  "Shin Hye. I know you can hear me. Please wake up. Im here for you. "

  Someone is calling her name. Someone is waiting for her. His voice, so painful. That make her feel so sad. She can feel someone hold her hand, kissing her knuckle.

 "Its all my fault. If I didnt ask him to send you the lunch box, he wont get into accident. And you won't get hurt." 

  'No. Its not your fault. The stupid driver is the one in fault.' She want to tell him that but her voice don't wanna come out.

 Her knuckle feel warm wet. He is crying for her. 

  "Shin Hye. I love you."

  'He love me. Wait. I think I heard this voice before. Isn't this voice belong to Tae Joon?. .

  The mysterious guy who always gave her the lunch box is Choi Tae Joon.Unbelievable,daebak!!. But now, she still in coma and her soul enter another body. What to do in order to get back inside her real body?.

  She try to open her eyes but no matter how hard she try, she fail to open her eyes. 'Tae Joon, I can hear you.'

  'He still crying. Please, please don't cry for me.'

 She want to touch him badly. She try to move her hand but she cant. 'Tae Joon, don't be sad.'

 Choi Tae Joon lifted his head. She just move her fingers. 

​​​ "Shin Hye. Doctor. Nurse. She just move her fingers." The nurse and the doctor rushing to her bed. Yes, there is movement and respond from her.

  "Please wait outside. We need to check the patient."

 The moment he let her hand go, Shin Hye awake from her dream. The current her is still alive. He still wait for her. There is someone waiting for her to wake up.

  She sighed heavily. She still in maid clothes. Slowly she open the door, walking to the hot spring pool. She was so sure nobody around, she take off her clothes and enter the pool.

  Without her realized, there is someone standing on rooftop.

 

Chapter 2.2

  "Its her."

  "Its him."

  His eyes follow her, not letting her go, scared he will lost her again. Shin Hye at the other hand, trying to avoid his gaze.

  She put the fruit platter, bowed and quickly move to leave the place.

  "Wait." Yong Hwa stopped her. His action get Min Ho's attention who only looking at his sweetheart. He look at Yong Hwa then the maids. He recognized one of the maid. Isnt she the maid of Consort Park. But the other maid, he never saw her.

 Once he saw her face, he was stunned for a while. In ordinary  clothes, almost with no make up and simple hairdo, she look so pretty.

 "Yes Your Highness. How can this humble servant help you?. " Shin Hye lower her face, didn't dare to look at them especially The Emperor.

  "May I know your name?. I didn't had the chance to ask your name. Last time, you just leave without saying anything."

  'Im dead. Why did he talk about that incident.'

  "Did the Prince meet her before?." Concubine Kim observe this pretty maid. She feel jealous when Min Ho looking at her like she the most pretty lady he ever saw.

  "This humble servant named Ning Xi. Thank you for Your Highness help."

 She looked at him, begging to not talk about it. He smiled at her, understand her situation.

 "Are you from Phoenix Palace?." Min Ho looked at Seola. 'Im dead. The Emperor recognized me.'

  "Yes, Your Highness."

  "Consort Park let us to see the banquet. She not feeling well. So she want to be alone."

 Shin Hye quickly help her. This Seola might spill the secret.

  'If a servant can be this pretty, maybe the rumors about the Princess is true.' Ji Won bite her lips. Feel insecure.

  "This humble servant will take her leave now." Both bowed and move as soon as possible. The less people see them, the better.

  Yong Hwa look at her till she out of his sight. Happiness can be found on his face. His trip this time bring him luck. 

 Min Ho drink his wine but still take a last glance at her. The beautiful maid make his heart feel something.

 

Chapter 2.3

  She enter the water and close her eyes. His voice, his cry still haunted her. How can she go back to her real body.

  She leaned on the side of the pool. The hot water make her body relax a bit. She heard a steps walking towards her.

  "Seola. Dont be angry anymore. Come and join me. The Emperor never saw me. And he will never come to see me."

  She heard the sound of clothes being dropped. But something like belt, did Seola use belt under her clothes?. She still close her eyes when someone enter the pool. 

 She gasped when someone pulled her, press her body under his body. She dont have to open her eyes to know the gender. He strong arm around her body is the evidence.

​​​​​  "Your Highness. "

  Their eyes meet. The black cold eyes was looking into her eyes. Like saying, I caught you.

 "Your Highness. What are you doing?. Consort Park sleeping inside, if she awake and see us like that, she will misunderstand. " Min Ho chuckle. He raise her wrist. The jade is evidence that she is the Princess. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter