You're Gonna be Fine

The Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV;

Jin was still sitting quietly at the waiting area and waited for his dongsaengs to come. He still thought about the advices that given by Dr Ricky. He was about to get up and wanted to open the door of Jungkook's room but he was still not ready yet to meet him also. he sat back and thinking again.that's what he did for many times until he heard someone was running towards him.

"Jin hyung..."

He turned at the right side and he found Taehyung was there and after that followed by the others. Jimin quickly took a seat beside Jin.

"is there any news about Jungkook? is he already awake? "

Jimin asked the same questions for many times and the others were just watching Jin in silent . they looked with each other and they seemed knew what was going on.

" Jungkook is getting....."

Jhope didn't even finished his words yet but Jin quickly cutted him.

" He is already awake but...he was not ready to meet us yet.."

Jin continued to stare at the floor blankly and sighed. Taehyung then kneeled down in front of Jin and looked up to see him.

" if we are still waiting...I'm just afraid if we are...too late to meet him later.."

Taehyung's words made Jin immediately looked up and met his eyes with Taehyung's. Jin turned his gaze and looked at each members.they nodded their heads and they agreed with Taehyung. 

 

Jimin's POV:

All of us were in front of his room. Taehyung then slowly turned the doorknob and we were  just standing behind him silently maybe they were also felt scared to meet Jungkook. Taehyung turned and looked at me again before he finally managed to open the door. 

I slowly pushed it and I could heard that Namjoon hyung gasped. I was also felt a little bit panicked when I saw that nobody was laying on the bed. I pushed the door wider than before and we finally saw our Jungkook who was still admiring at the view in front of him and he didn't even start to speak to one of us.  I totally understand him. 

I still Watched him from behind.  He looked weaker than he last time I saw him in the toilet. He also getting thinner and his face looked very pale and white. Whenever he wanted to breathe, he had to take a deep breathe and I could saw that his hands were trembling and I could saw the difficulties there. 

"I am sorry.....for everything....for not telling you guys about this matter.. "

I could already heard his cracked voice from behind. i tried to hold my tears longer but I couldn't anymore. His words really ached my heart. 

"Jungkook ah! "

The most surprising was Suga hyung's voice echoed across the room and he cried?! He put the lamb skewer that we bought just now for Jungkook aside and he rushed towards Jungkook and cried harder beside him. I busted into tears when I watched it. I also slowly came closer to Jungkook and I gave him a light hug before I also cried harder on Jungkook's lap. Then the rest of the members also ended up crying and sat beside Jungkook. 

" if... If I told you guys about these earlier.. It.. It not might gonna be happen....my condition will not become worse like right now.. I'm gonna die, hyung...."

" Jungkook ah....dont say like that... You're gonna be fine... We are very sure of that.. "

Namjoon tried to give the best support and advice for Jungkook but Jungkook still blamed to himself. Jin hyung pulled Jungkook's head to his chest and hugged him. I continued to cry on Jungkook's lap. 

"God just borrow me with a short life... I can't stop him from taking my life soon.. "

"Jungkook ah....stop saying like that... You're gonna be fine.. We promise about that... "

It was Hoseok's hyung turn to give supports to him. I got up and held Jungkook's face in my hands and looked at him. 

"we will help you... We will always by your side through thick and thin... Don't ever give up.. There are many ways that we can do to make you recovery again... Jungkook, you're really gonna be fine, okay? Stop saying of nonsense things, can't you?! "

He turned his gaze towards me and stared at me for a few seconds before he looked at the window again. 

" I don't want to do any treatment or chemo.. "

All of us immediately turned and looked at me with shock. Were you serious, Jeon ing Jungkook?! I widen my eyes and looked at him again seriously. I felt totally shocked with his decision. 

" I already tired with all of that, hyung.. I couldn't handle it anymore....my body become weaker than before and I lost a lot blood these past few days.. The cancer is killing me right now.. I know that.. That is why I choose this way so that.. I could die peacefully after this.... "

I clenched my fists in anger when Jungkook said like that but when I stared longer into his face, I started to understand what did he really mean. The face that full with sadness, despair, depression and he wanted to get out of there by dying? 

" I know this is insane but.. "

Jungkook cried harder than before. He covered his face and cried. We just stared at him silently with the mixed feelings. Jin hyung just caressed his hair softly and I can saw that Jin hyung was also crying.

"stop crying you Jungkook....stop make us feel sad.. Can you? "

The sad feeling slowly bubbled up in my heart and that made me cried once again. My voice cracked a bit and I started cried louder. I grabbed Jungkook's pant and I slowly landed my face on it and hugged on it.  I can felt Taehyung's touch behind my back.

I stayed like that for a few minutes until I didn't heard Jungkook's crying voice anymore and that made me wanted to look up and check on him. 

" Jungkook ah... Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter