The most memorable memories

The Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV:

The atmosphere inside the van became awkward and turned silence after a small fight occured between them. Jungkook was still pretending that he was asleep at the back seat. Jin was still focused on his driving and he already calmed down. Suga was busy playing with his phone meanwhile Jhope and Jimin were busy admiring at the view of the awesome city in Malta. Jimin was taking the pictures of the city but then his phone rang again in about five times already.

" hyung..should I?"

" just don't accept the call yet..we still don't have the reasons to answer them..just let them be.."

Jin focused on his driving again and he looked serious that day. Jimin just followed Jin's words and he declined the call immediately from the company.

" are we really going back tomorrow,hyung? it's just..we just got here and...."

Jimin took a glance at Jungkook at the back.

" Jungkook doesn't know about this sudden plans... "

Everyone turned and looked at Jimin at once except Jin as well.

" I know this is too harsh for him actually..I am also don't want to hurt him..but all the things that we are doing right now are wrong...I am so sorry for being angry at you guys just now..I didn't mean to.."

" we will always forgive you,hyung.."

Jimin smiled once he heard it from Taehyung. He playfully hit his shoulder and showed a good sign.Everyone smiled at Taehyung's cute action.

" so,what's our plan tonight? Suga sshi..?"

Suga immediately his phone and Jhope looked at it from the back.

" since we have to go back on tomorrow morning so..I guess we should have a dinner tonight..there is a famous restaurant near our hotel..it have been a long time since our last dinner together..and..that is also the right time..to tell Jungkookie..about this cancel plans.."

All of them sighed in frustration.Taehyung stole a few glances on Jungkook. he slowly took his hand and caressed Jungkook's hair softly.

" we are so easy to make up with each other,right? "

" of course,Namjoon hyung..we are forever Bangtan Boys!!"

They shouted in full of excitement.

" Yoongi ya..are we already arrive at the hotel?"

" yeah..there is an entrance over there..so,welcome to our hotel! just park this van here for a while..I will go in and check in..maybe there are some bell boys somewhere will pick our bags and luggages..I will tell you guys about the room later.."

 

 

Once he heard that they already arrived at their hotel,Jungkook then woke up by himself and he rubbed his puffy eyes for a few times before he can fuly opened his eyes and looked outside.

" are we...already arrived?"

" oh Jungkook ah! we are here..this is the place where we will stay.."

" woah...it's really beautiful..who booked the hotel?"

" Suga hyung...woah..he is really daebak jinjja...he has a very good taste to choose the best place..."

Jhope still didn't stopped taking pictures since he got there.The happy atmosphere felt by hyungs made Jungkook smiled alone. However, when he heard the news that their vacation would be canceled ,he would feel quite disappointed and also guilty. Jungkook was always thinking that he is just burdensome. he stared at each member's face in silence. Namjoon hyung, Hobie hyung, Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung and Suga hyung who were standing outside the car and inviting them out. Jungkook was felt very grateful for having 6 people who love him very much.

" Jungkook ah...let's go outside! this is your trip,remember?"

Suga talked to him from the window.Jungkook nodded silently and flashed a smile. Suga gave some gestures to invite him out.

" Jungkook ah..don't be shy..come on.."

"yes hyung.."

 

"so, I had booked 4 rooms for us...first of all, Namjoon will be with Jin hyung...then,Jimin with Jhope and lastly, Taehyung will share with Jungkook..ok..that's it!"

" Suga hyung..you said that you had booked 4 rooms,right?"

" since I'm the one who will be your tour guide after this so I deserved to earn a room just for myself...let's go and see our rooms! just leave our van here..there will be a staff who will park it at their carpark at the back...go and ask that bell boy to bring our luggages.."

Jhope called for the service and they arrived immediately. They didn't stopped talking even in the elevator. their room were not too far from themself so it was easy for them to go in each room for a visit or anything. Only Taehyung and Jungkook was a bit far from the other members. Taehyung was holding a key card and busy searched for their room number meanwhile Jungkook didn't pay attention to it at all and he looked for the sceneries outside instead.

" Jungkook ah! help me to search for our room...oh! there is!"

Taehyung ran to their room in such a childish way and Jungkook just sighed by looking at his behaviour.

" Hyung..be more matured,okay? you are turning to 25 years old this year.."

" if i don't..what would you say? "

" don't change.."

Jungkook's answer actually gave a goosebumps to Taehyung in all of sudden.He scanned the key card and he managed to unlock the door. Jungkook gave a way for the bell boy to bring their luggages and bags into their oom. Taehyung was still looking at Jungkook. after he done his service,the bell boy left them alone in front of the room. Jungkook stole a glance to Taehyung before he just went into their room leaving Taehyung alone outside.

" Jungkook ah.."

Jungkook turned around and looked at him after he put his bag on the bed and took off his beanie.

 

" hmm.."

"why..why you don't want me to...change?"

it took a long time for Jungkook to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter