We will make him happy

The Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV;

I was already done packed my bags and my stuffsstuffs. I tidied up my bed before I could come again to the hospital and start for my cancer treatment. I felt really tired so I decided to wash up my face first before I discharged from the hospital. then,I went out from the bathroom and I could felt something was coming out from my nose. I rubbed it with my hands and it was blood!

I felt completely surprised by it. I felt scared! I quickly washed my hands in the sink and also my nose but those blood didn't stopped coming out for about 10 minutes and finally it stopped. I felt really relieved but I can't held my tears anymore. it did made me shuddered. am I gonna die soon? will I able to tell the whole stories to my hyungs. I'm confused. I cried as much as I want to.

I went out from the bathroom and i made an eye contact with my doctor whom will help me for chemo,Dr Lee.

" oh Dr Lee..good morning.."

I gave a bow and he just gave me a sweet smile. 

" Jungkook..we need to talk first..about your treatment..so we can start it in next week?"

"yes..I decided to start it after having my concerts ..in about a month from now? can I?"

his expressions suddenly changed and he looked worried. I just kept silent since I know that those days maybe could be already too late to start my chemo.

" Jungkook sshi..your cancer has spread to your head and it will harms you ..really dangerous..if you really want to start chemo soon..I guess it has already too late..your bone cancer has reached to stage 4...and it can take your life at any time,Jungkook sshi..."

Both of us stayed silent . I slowly laid my on my bed and my eyes glued on the view outside the window. I guess I can't run anymore from the fate that God will take my life soon. I will leave this world. I had reached to the dangerous state and iI know this is the right decision for me.

" I guess....I decided not want or continue with the treatments anymore,Dr Lee.."

Dr Lee quickly turned his head and looked at me confusely. 

" Jungkook sshi.."

He asked me in a soft voice.

"I'm tired for all of this,doctor..this is what we called fate..I'm actually felt really confused right now..I can take and start my chemo but the chance to recovery is only in about 10 to 20% only..so it means...I..I still can't be recover,right?"

My eyes were already filled with my tears and I just cried in front of the doctor. I couldn't continued my words anymore. I cried as much as I can. I sad to think that I had cancer and the most sad things was my hyungs didn't know about it at all. I just can't tell them! what if they turned down because of me?! I didn't want that to make them sad. 

 

Taehyung POV;

" yeah..I'm on my way to get Jungkook..I told him to just stay at his room..I know! I'm really excited too! yah..don't scream too loud! manager hyung will hear us! OK..alright..bye!"

I turned off my phone and slipped it into my jacket.I looked inside the bag that I brought. it was lamb sckewers. Jungkook's favourite. Jungkook really didn't have idea on our plans. I'm finally arrived in front of his room.I was about to grabbed the doorknob and open the door but I heard Jungkook's voice and it heard that he was talking to someone..maybe a doctor.

I leaned my ear closer towards the door and focused on the conversations.

" I guess...I decided not want or continue with the treatments anymore,Dr Lee.."

Yah! Jeon Jungkook! why were you making us like this?! were you scared to tell us the whole things ? I started to cry again as I heard his crying voice coming from the room. are he wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter