Sorry For Everything

The Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV:

After having a dine, all of us decided went to the beach nearby and took some pictures together and it was awesome for me. But the things that I scared the most was Jungkook started to change. He became more silent and he was always talking about the end of the world. Did he mean he will leave this world..soon? Jungkook's face also became a bit pale before we got here. after we just arrived in our room, I didn't even left my gaze towards him. My action made him felt uncomfortable also.

"hyung..why are you staring at me like that? "

"oh! no..nothing...I am already sleepy,you know..I need to change my clothes now.."

But when I was about to enter the bathroom,Jungkook suddenly grabbed my arm.I turned and looked at him with a mixed feelings. I was felt confused but at the same times, I'm scared. I'm scares if he was ready to tell about the truth to me.

" uhmm..nothing...just be careful..the floor is a little bit slippery.."

wow! Jungkook never say like that towards me before. he never showed or cared to me just like that. did he was really care for me in these entire years? why I didn't see that from him in the past days? why I have to realize it now? I looked at him and just replied him with a small smile.

"alright..thank you for that.."

he released my arm and I went straight to the bathroom and didn't looked back again. I immediately closed the door and leaned on it. 

"Taehyung ah..don't think about the other things..Jungkook is gonna be fine! he will get better soon...he just needs times to heal properly.."

I closed my eyes tightly and started to imagine of the positive things about Jungkook. after a few minutes, I calmed down for a while and got ready to take a bath. I put my towel beside the sink and washed up my face. but suddenly I stepped on something tiny under my feet. it felt like a small stone but it was not a stone or a pebble.

"what is this?"

I questioned myself. then,I slowly bent down and took it under the sink. I wiped my face with the towel first and looked carefully on it. it was kinda look like a pill? where did it came? I remembered back. Jungkook must be the one who ate it. I..I..started to feel sad again. I felt scared again. I felt a goosebumps again. I quickly threw it into the sink. I should take a bath now. to forget those scary yet sad problems.

 

"ah..it was so tiring today..."

I threw myself on the bed and Jungkook just chuckled with my behavior. he covered himself with the blanket and he turned and looked at me. I also adjusted my position and also laid and turned to him. 

" we are sorry for everything,Jungkook ah...we couldn't fulfill your wishes this time but maybe next time..we would make it.."

he just smiled and the staring contest between us were still ongoing. but when I looked longer on his face, I felt sorry to see that Jungkook's situation was getting worse every day. I did not do anything to save him but only support.Jungkook also refused to tell the truth. I can saw his pale face. Jungkook just smiled and it was kind of a bitter smile.I also just responded with a smile. I was still thinking. should I tell Jungkook that I hear everything?

" Taehyung hyung.."

I stopped dreaming when I was being called by Jungkook. I immediately looked at him.

" yes? why,Jungkook ah?"

" how was your feelings when I was rushed to the hospital the day that I was fainted at the concert a few days ago..almost 2 weeks ago?"

" I..I..don't know..all I felt was worried of you and..."

" and what?"

" scared..I'm scared if something bad happened to you..terrified...I was really wanted you to be healthy again,Jungkook ah..seeing you happy..it is enough to make me smile..same goes to the other hyungs..they all love you.."

I adjusted myself again and decided just to sat on the bed and leaned my back against the pillows.

" hyung...if God just borrow me a short life to live in this world..the last person that I would like to see is definitely the members..BTS members.."

Jungkook's words made me immediately turned and looked at him and I can not control my sad expressions. Jungkook was a bit surprised to see me that about to cry.

" Jungkook ah..don't say like that..think positive,okay? you are always be our maknae..our baby that we have to care for..even if you are gonna die...we will die together..alright?! why are you suddenly make me wanna cry? I felt so emotional the entire day..because of you!"

I playfully threw the pillow behind me towards him and as usual, he would managed to catch it very well.

" ah..hyung! you are so childish..don't cry! although I am 2 years younger than you..I don't even..."

sad feelings began to decline after hearing Jungkook laughed again. 

" Jungkook ah..do you remember our first met? you were so shy towards me.."

I continued to talk and he still didn't responded to me.I started to feel curious so I decided to turn around until I heard Jungkook was groaning like..he was in..pain? I turned and looked at him beside me and I was totally right. Jungkook was screamed in pain while holding his head.it made me felt even scared. I started to feel nervous when I stared at him longer.

" Jungkook ah..are you alright?"

I braved myself to approach him but he pushed me away harshly.

" I'm okay! I'm suddenly have the headache..actually I felt a little bit dizzy after we got here..I'm sorry,hyung..ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter