Let's have a break

The Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV;

The next day,the other members came for visiting Jungkook in the hospital after they settled up their matters about their concert yesterday. All of the members gathered in his room and had some chit chat.

" Yah Jeon Jungkook! you made us worried you know! luckily,our boss was in good mood if not..we're doomed! seriously! but those things is not important right now.."

Jimin was talking to him while peeled off some tangerines for Jungkook and gave it to him.

" yeah..Jimin's right..you should take care of your health,Jungkook ah! ..your health is more important..you should have rest...I hope you will recovery soon.."

Namjoon gave supports to him and Jungkook just gave a small smile and touched by it.

" hey..it so bored here..let's go out and take some fresh air..."

"yah! Jungkook is sick, hyung! we shouldn't do that...it is warm here though..better than the hot weather outside..aigoo.."

Jhope scolded Suga  who was busy playing with his phone at the sofa near to Jungkook's bed. Jungkook just chuckled silently looking at his hyungs' small fight.

" it's alright..I'll be fine..my body is fine now..let's go outside..come on!"

Jungkook quickly got down from his bed and grabbed a coat and wore it. The other members also got ready to follow him as well. They looked unaware of Jungkook's real condition except Tehyung of course who knew the whole things and he seemed worried about it.

" Jungkook.."

Taehyung grabbed his arm softly and Jungkook turned around looking at him.

" are you..really alright? "

his soft voice really showed him that he was really caring of him. Jungkook just gave him a smile and slowly nodded his head.

" alright then..so let's go..."

Taehyung as usual will put his right arm around Jungkook's neck and both of them went out of him room together.

All of the members went to rooftop of the hospital. the rooftop of the hospital had a beautiful garden . they were in awed when they reached there.

" it was really beautiful~seriously!"

All of them screamed with craziness and started to dance happily with the chilly brezze up there. Jungkook just watched them silently and if not he will joins thethem for sure if he is healthy and in good mood. Luckily, there were no patients or visitors up there since it was still in the morning. Jungkook then took a seat on the wooden bench and followed by the others too.

" the weather is good today..and it just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter