Why it has to be me?

The Last Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V' POV;

We immediately rushed to the hospital to send Jungkook. At first,we just wanted to treat him by our staffs but the couldn't help anymore. His face turned pale and I was getting worried. We forced to cancel our concert for the last minute and fans were angry outside the stadium right now but I didn't care!

" How's Jungkook? Is he still inside? "

I asked manager hyung. The other members couldn't come with me because they need to settle down about the concert to the boss. So it was only me and manager hyung were waiting outside the examination room.

" Taehyung ah..are you thirsty?"

"yeah..I need some water..can you buy it for me? I will wait here for Jungkook.."

" alright..if there's anything else..just call me.."

" okay.."

I just replied him with the low voice. after he left,I sighed again and waited. After that, finally I saw The nurses and a doctor came while pushing Jungkook and brought him inside a room near the emergency wards.

" Taehyung sshi...are you alone here? "

"actually our manager was with me but he went to buy some drink for me..so,how's Jungkook? Is he fine? "

The doctor suddenly kept silent and just shook his head. there was a worried expressions plastered on his face. Did Jungkook hurt so bad?

" well, we need to talk about these inside..let him hear about the results too..it's better..you can wait inside meanwhile I'll go and get something first.."

"oh! thank you very much,doctor!"

I gave a few bows before he left and I quickly stepped inside the room. I watched Jungkook who was lying helplessly on the bed. I came closer and watched him again. he looked extremely tired. I want to pat his forehead but I have to wash my hands first so there was a bathroom in the room to wash my hands.

 

No one POV;

Taehyung washed his face again and again to release his worry towards his brother. then,when he wiped his face and his hands,Jungkook was already awake and at the same times,the doctor came in with some of MRI scans of Jungkook's on his hands.

"oh Jungkook sshi...finally you're awake.."

" where am I? I'm at the hospital?"

" yes..you are,Jungkook sshi..you were fainted and brought here..well, as you're already awake..I would want to tell you something about results of your MRI scan when you were fainted just now..."

Taehyung heard that and he was already a little bit excited to meet them but suddenly he felt doubt as he saw that the doctor suddenly showed a few of MRI scans to Jungkook. so he decided to just stayed inside the bathroom .

" you look at here..your brain was okay but here..."

The doctor showed something which was colored black at the center of his brain near the cerebrum and not only there. it were spreaded.

" Jungkook sshi..we were also had took a look on your right ankle and your condition got worsened because you didn't treated it well.."

" so..what's wrong with my ankle actually?"

"maybe you were fell hard on floor and your ankle landed it first,right?"

Jungkook just nodded his head.

" actually your ankle were broke a little bit and you didn't know about it...when your bone had broke..you didn't treat it and the bacteria could spreaded easily inside your body...but your condition had turned to the other 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter