CHAPTER 6

BELONG TO ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Entertainment

Chae Young walk slowly towards her office. She was SO tired and her eyes look like a panda now with all those black circle that she try to cover it with her make up. “Omg Chae Young look at you, what wrong with that black eyes?” Ms Kim always know her tired face. “Urgh, I need a coffee and a donuts. I’m so hungry.” She put all her stuff on the table. “Erm, I think you need to grab your food as fast as you could because we have a few meetings and I heard that our boss would like to give you to manage a trainee that will be a new debut group next year.” Ms Kim just drop a bomb to her.”REALLY? new group? Are you kidding me? Are he trying to kill me and make a soup with my body and brain? I don’t even have any energy anymore… with Mino and Seung yoon too..” her voice are getting much more slower. She does not want Ms Kim to think that she had a problem with her current group. “Mino? Seung Yoon? What wrong with them?” And she still heard that. “No .. nothing.. let’s go to the meetings.” She push her from behind so that she won’t asked more questions. When they were on their way to their meeting place they do not realize that there is somebody who watching every step of their feet.

Chae Young going out to buy some coffee for herself as she know today would be a very long day. While she queue, her eyes are suddenly stop to one tall figures just a few in front of her. She felt like she already saw that figures somewhere but she does not remember where. With a black sweatshirt and a khaki pant with a black cap he sitting at the table nearest the window. After buying her own coffee, she walk straight towards that guy and try to see his face as close as she could before she said hello to him. Just in case,she does not say hello towards a stranger.

“OMG, isn’t this Mr Do Kyungsoo?” She remembered him now. The guy that she saw in the middle of the night at their companies. He smile a little. “Ah, Miss Chae Young right? Please sit down.” He stand up and shake her hand. She was so surprised how well-mannered he was because for these past few years all the idol she already met not this well-mannered they are just too much of energy but this one he so calm. “Oh noo it’s okay, I have a meeting to attend to and I really do not want to bother you at all. But by the way…are you living here? Because if I am not mistaken your company are not in this area right?”

“Oh I come here to meet a friends. After a long work day, we can just met now.”

“Before this you told me you try to find someone.. did you already met?”

“I don’t actually. I thought by searching for that person will changed everything but I doubt it now.” He does look worried and like there is many things on his head.

“I hope you could find what you need for. I need to go now. See you later.” She smile and walk away from there. His eyes still looking at her until she disappeared. Suddenly, somebody sit in front of him. He does not look so surprised as he already know his own guest. “Hey, who is you talking to just now?”

“Erm, you will not believe me if I told you.”

“What? Who it is?” that person are much more want to know who is the person that Kyungsoo meet. Kyungsoo that are known are not too friendly except someone that he know professionally between his work and also .

“It was So Hyun, I saw So hyun. Chanyeol .. our mission to get her back is getting near. She was here,” Chanyeol, also an EXO member and he also friends with them when they were child.ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Why don’t you called me just now??”

“Because I know you would be this freak out. I just don’t want to scare her and she looks like she does not even remember me.” He feel really sad after seeing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter