CHAPTER 1

BELONG TO ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2006

So Hyun POV

Thin cloth, watermelon, a cold drink and a fan. Everything we need to survive for this hot weather but all this thing cannot help me to cold my heart that are burning much hotter than the sun. I put down all the laundry that are supposed to be organized already but nobody are helping me at all.

“WAKE UP! MY GOD DAD CAN YOU WAKE UP NOW!” my dad is still sleeping even after lunch. Today is his day off I do understand but can he be more productive when he was at home.

“So Hyun .. five more minutes please” He took his pillows and continues to sleep. “NO! wake up and play with Himchan.” She pull out her father pillow and point her fingers towards her brother that play alone with his block at the living room.

 

At this house there is only three of them. IT IS ALREADY ONE YEAR after their mother leave them for the person that she love, it was like yesterday all the screaming and the broken things. On that day, for the first time she know what is broken heart is and also betrayer and also since that day she choose to not trust anybody because if she do, she afraid that they would do the same just like her mother do. She as a sister and a daughter it was her responsible to take care of her father and brother even though she just only 11 years old. She cannot replace her mother place but she can do all the house chores even though she not as good as her mother. The clock is ringing loudly in the house. “SO HYUN can you shut the clock before I go and smashed it.” she just shake her head when she heard his dad screaming from his room. His brother also cried loudly because he was surprise with him. She turn off the clock and go to his brother. Try to calm her brother after that she walk through into his father room. “DAD.. Take care of Himchan okay! I need to go out.” She left her brother beside his father bed and kiss her brother and his dad cheek before she left the room .She could hear her father groan from his bed and pick up her brother Himchan.

“Hey So Hyun you are late..” Kyungsoo are waiting for her at the bus stop. With the stripe shirt and a short pant he also bring a huge beg with him “What is in that beg?” So Hyun asked him instead answering his question. “Um. this? Nothing but it is very useful for us when we used it at THAT place.” He said it while tapping that beg carefully. “Okay, whatever it is I will just follow you. Where is Jumyeon and Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo face changing to red when she asked about them.He is full of anger just before she met him. “I call them many time but they do not even pick my call.” Suddenly his phone is ringing for a message. He look at his phone and type something really fast. “They told me that they buying some food. Asking us to wait in front of the gate first.” she just nodding as the weather is so hot that limited her for talking. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter