CHAPTER 3

BELONG TO ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SCRIPT 3

She need to type a few more words then she done. 1:30 AM. It is already that late but no matter what she need to do as she do not want work will effect Min ho. Even he is good to her, she cannot take that as an advantage.2:00 AM her job is done. She the only one left at the office. She take a look at her phone screen if there is any message or missed call that she didn’t hear. It took her by surprise that there is no message at all even from Min ho. She swipe through the phone screen and search for contact number. She open her message and try to send one to Min ho.

To Min ho

Are you asleep? I still at the office .. I’m on my way home, I miss y/

DELETE

To Min ho

I’m on my way home.

SEND

She put down her phone and take a deep breath. For some reason it is felt so heavy and burden without knowing what is the problem is. She really miss him but for some reason she felt that if she let this three words out, she will lose him forever. She kept to maintain this friend but not friend of relationship but Min ho.. he want something else which is she don’t even know as he always be the one who kept the secret. When she is the one who always tell everything to him. Then, there is Seung Yoon who she know that he have a feeling towards her. Last night was a great dinner. But, she can’t accept his feeling because she have Mino. She does not know about Mino feelings, the only things she could do right now is stay beside him.

“I should go now.” She walk out from the office. She walk down to the downstairs. When she walk through one corridor, she saw a light come from the practice room “did someone do not come back yet? Wow they really work hard. Should I take a look? Hello.” She standing in front of the room but she do not see anybody not even a single presence. “Well, maybe they just forgot to turn of the light.” She look around again before she close the door back.

He saw his phone is vibrating, he take a look at the notification and saw a message from her. He smile a little. He really likes her but he have something to do first before he told her everything. He just hope one day she will accept him for who he is. He waiting for her patiently while looking at the clock. He suddenly remember the day he met her for the first time. He never thought about her at all. All his plan is according to what he already plan all that month but she is the unexpected plan.

6 years ago

“Kyungsoo ya, no need to bring him. He look just okay.” So Hyun make all of them stop from walking. Kyungsoo and Suho who holding the guy looking at her, “Are you out of your mind? We need to save him. Do you think we would left him here with all the bad people? No right?” Kyungsoo almost burst his voice out loud in that forest.

“HE’S A STRANGER! OKAY! I PANIC ! GOD!” She hold her head and sit down at the nearest big rock. Kyungsoo eyes follow her then he sigh “Okay, we sit here for a while then we will walk again. Chanyeol can you look out this boy. I need to talk with So Hyun there okay?” He whispering to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just nod his head and walk to the boy.

Kyungsoo walk slowly towards her and sit beside her. He look at her, and saw her crying “Are you crying?”

“NO.” She don’t even look at him. She is hurting by his anger just now.

“I’m sorry if I’m hurting you. It’s just .. he is a victim so we need to help him. What if the kidnapper come and kill him?” He still talking to her even though she do not even look at him. He know she hear what he say.” And .. if it was you the one who have been kidnapped I will also try to protect you and find for you even I need to risk my life.”

“You … You will?” She are so touched with what he said.

“Of course I will. I’m your friend and I .. em .. I” Kyungsoo really want to tell her about something important, before they found this boy but he just thought it will much better if he told her after this. He like her.

So Hyun suddenly hug him. He could felt a warm hug from her. “Um.. why you hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter