CHAPTER 2

BELONG TO ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2018

The day are getting dark, the children who playing at the playground is running with their mother into their house to seek some protection. The dog and cat also run away from the rain. “I hope … rain is pour heavily today.” Chae Young is looking at those people from his apartment. She standing beside her corridor while holding a cup of tea.” Today tea is very suitable with the weather, not like the others day.” She smile but her smile is faded when she could feel a body heat behind her. She could feel a moist lip on her neck and a warm hand on her shoulder. The lip suddenly travelling to her cheek. She closed her eyes, try to feel the taste of love and before she could turn her back completely, the guy already seal her lip with his lip. He kiss her slowly. From one kiss to another. She also respond to him, try to convince him how she love him so much. Rain is started to pour down, and her tears also pour down at the same time while her head is full with painful memories.

2006

They try to save him, even though he do not want to be save which is SO weird but they do not have any others options. So Hyun standing there do nothing to help them but her eyes still looking at him, the young boy. ”Why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?” “what no..” So Hyun is flustered with his sudden question.”I … I do not know why the … boys are so eager to help .. you .. you are weird” So Hyun do not even know why she stuttering while talking with him but he have this vibe that make she felt uncomfortable to be beside him especially talking with him.As also she heard about the monster. He might be that monster. “What is your name?”

“So Hyun. My name is So Hyun.”

She stop talking with him. Kyungsoo on other hand is discussing with Chanyeol and Suho about what they gonna do next. So Hyun join them and kind of bored listening to all the talking and so she decided to walk at the outside.

“Don’t go!” That boy yell out loud and all of them look at him and then to her.

”What?” she said. Kyungsoo sigh and walk to her “It’s dangerous outside just stay here with us. We will figure out how to go back.

“You said this would be adventure but nothing of this is adventure at all.” She complain to them. “What we all got here only this boy and this place.”

“This is the ADVANTURE Seo hyun. Don’t you get it.We can at least be a HERO by save somebody. Don’t you feel proud at all?” Chanyeol are getting annoyed with her. She is nice and he get it but people ARE not perfect so he does not mad with her it’s just that sometime she is unpredictable. Whenever she feel like she does not like somebody it with a reason.

“Okay. Fine.” She do not complain anymore but she just stay silent. Her way of sulk.

6 years later.

Chae Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter