CHAPTER 5

BELONG TO ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO HOUSE RESIDENCES

Mr and Mrs Do are eating their breakfast at the dining room and as they were eating they heard a sound of their main door is open by their maids. They could hear their son are walking inside the house. Mrs Do stand up and call her son to come to their dining room so that they could have a breakfast together.

Mr Do trying to break the silent by talking with their son that just coming back to their house. “Kyungsoo, why did you come at this early of morning? Aren’t you tired? After the shooting you could just try to rest a little bit at your companies before coming home.”

“it’s okay dad, beside our house so I just called my manager to take a one day more leave.” Kyungsoo are very glad as his father house is much near are much more nearly than the companies so I decided to come here as tomorrow is already a weekend er for his new movie. He can visit his parents as much as he can before he get another new project. “Mother, your food is so delicious I really miss your food.” His mother just smile and she was very happy when she saw her son eating her food.

“One more thing, Kyungsoo.. did you agree to do it?” His father stop eating and started to be more serious. Kyungsoo also stop eating and look into his father eyes. “What if I said that I do not prepared yet?”

“What? Why are you aren’t prepared yet? I already teach you since you were small. One day this companies will be yours too.” Mr DO started to cough badly. Lately his conditions are not good as before. He almost 55 already but his son still do not want to help him at all.

Companies. That’s all his father knew. Since he was young his father never let him to do what he want so much. But, how he can be an artist when his father are forcing him to take over the companies? This is all because the tragedies that happen 6 years ago. After a few days of her missing him always have a bad dream and crying in his room. Because of this his father and mother are really scared and worried about their son. They do not know what they should do anymore. What are they more worrying is that every day he would go to So Hyun house and asking for her father forgiveness and waiting there as he thought that she would coming back but she is not.

After a few week Kyungsoo still do not show a lot of improvement but he started to play with music and by that he look a little bit happy. They let he play until one day he received a phone call from the companies entertainment. His father are not agree with it but to help his son improve his emotion he let him to be an artist but in one cond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter