CHAPTER 7

BELONG TO ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Yang rooms.

“What do you mean Mr President? .. Chae Young is not our manager anymore? She with us almost 6 years . .”

“I know you were worried but I will give you your old manager back and he also agreed to be with all of you. Should not all of you be happy?” Mr Yang does not understand why they were being like this. “Listen, she still young and she have a lot of time and experiences that she need to study. She can’t just be at one group? I thought all of you would be totally understand?”

After a short silent Mino open his mouth. “ But sir we .. we all already felt really comfortable with her. I think it was a good things if we just keep her to our group as she already know everything about us. Sir, I hope you could be more considerate with our decisions.” Mino still can’t believe it. Why would this kind of decision are suddenly make without their consent? Mr Yang out her hand together. “Mino yah, May I asked you one questions … is it for the group owns good or yours?” He look at him with a serious look. Mino kind of taken aback with their President questions. “Um, sir what do you mean?”

Before the president say anything they could heard a few knock at the door. “Come in” . With a beautiful body, long jet black hair, a flirtatious face as she walking through the door. “Jennie? What are you doing here?” Seung Hoon asked her. Jennie, from a group called BlackPink. She one of the longest trainee that training there and now her group is one of the most influence idol group. Their song always at the top. She one of the Mr Yang favourite.

“Jennie is actually the one who make me make that decisions. Why? Because she told me about you, Mino and the manager. You live together right? She told me that one of the reporter know about that and Jennie already asked and begging him for not spread the news. Jennie do everything to help you so I think you should be thankful to Jennie because I don’t know all of you could handle this kind of stories and rumour, it will affect your album promotion.” He just look at them with the serious look.

All of them still stay in silent. “Mino oppa, I’m so sorry with all this things but that reporter is one of my friends so he tell me first about it and I try really hard to begging him for not telling to the press but _______ “ Jennie try to break the ice in that room but before she finished talking Mino already cut her off. “ Mr Yang, is Chae Young know about this?” He does not care about Jennie, Chae Young must not know about this. Actually nobody should know. Only them, in this room that know about the reporter.

“No, I already told her that she just need to manage a new debut group. Mino, I don’t care about your personal life but you need to think that after being an idol you need to sacrifices your life including your personal life.” Mr Yang give him a very deep advice. Yes, he knew that being an idol is not an easy things but he can’t go through his life as an idol if not because of Chae Young. Chae Young help him in a way nobody can. She is his angel.

After that meeting, all of them still cannot process what their President said but the only things they know that Chae Young will not be with them anymore. Jennie watch all of them walk in front of her. “RUDE! They does not even say thank you! Do they think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter