FEEL

LOOK AT ME

 

 

 

I can never forget Eunbi’s crying face that night. She was really sad and really hurt form that ex-girlfriend of her. I still don’t really get it, how come that Yenni refuse to get marry with her when Eunbi is definitely serious with her decision. It’s not even for one side benefit. It’s for both of them unless one of them didn’t have a serious feeling.

“Eunha? Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Uhmm, who—who is Yennie? You must know her right?” I’mnot someone who have an interest to someone’s life or someone’s love story but for Eunbi, I think I would want to know.

“Yenn—Yennie?! How—how did you know about that bitc—“

“I wonder what will Sinb do to you if she heard your words?” Sojung said from behind. I thought she didn’t heard me and Eunha talking, but with Eunha’s tone and reaction, Sojung surely know immediately about our topic.

“I—I’m—I just happen to heard it somewhere”

“Did Eunbi told you?” Sojung ask and I just nodded from her question.

“She was one of our team department before. She’s—“Sojung stop her words when someone open the door and it turn out to be Eunbi standing in front of it. I still would like to know more but Sojung shake her head, signaling that it’s not a good idea, not when Eunbi’s mood that seems doesn’t really good.

“Sojung, boss want to meet you” Eunbi say shortly and just sit at her place while Sojungalready out to Mrs Choi’s office.

“You—you okay?”  I ask.

“I’m okay”

I have no more words after that. I don’t want to make her uncomfortable with my over concern towards her so I just silently doing my stuff. It’s the only time that I realize that I got a few missed calls and a few text messages from unknown number.

 

1650: We need to talk.

2 Missed Calls from 010xxxxxxx

 

1700: Please, Yewon.

 

3 Missed Calls from 010xxxxxx

 

1730: I’m willing to come near your place.

1744: I have something to tell you.

1800: SOS

 

I frown while reading it. Just who is this person that seems urgent to meet me? I tried to call the number but then it is unavailable. I supposed to spend time with them after these office hour because I’d promise that I will hanging out with them at some time since I always missed the day out together. While I’m hesitating to not join them, Eunha’s voice startled me, making me thinking back about my decision.

 

“Guys! I already booked the movies~!”

“Hope you get the best seat” Eunbi answer. Without any kind of tone.

“Don’t worry~ I get the best one for us!”Eunha say again.

Maybe I should just ignore the unknown number and join them. Eunbi’s mood also seems bad so I don’t want to make it worse by cancelling it in the last minute, not after Eunha already bought those tickets.

 

 

“Let’s go! We going to be late if we didn’t go out by now” Eunbi say excitedly as soon the clock show that it’s already end of office hour. While everyone seems excited wanting to go out from the office, there’s Yewon who look hesitating to go out.

“Yewon? Are you done? We should go now” Sojung ask, diverting everyone attention to Yewon.

“I—i—uhmm. Guys, I’m sorry. I—I can’t go” Yewon say slowly but everyone can hear her words. Eunbi who look excited just now, look away from everyone trying to hiding her losing smile.

“Why?”

“I—I need to meet someone. It’s important, it is just too sudden. I’m really sorry”

Yewon answer. Feel guilty towards everyone. She is just too curious about the sender who keep miscalled her and texted her before. She try to ignore that person but something inside her, keep telling her that she should meet that person.

“It’s okay. Maybe it’s an emergency. Don’t be sorry my baby Yewon” Eunha try to lift everyone mood especially her childhood friend who clearly look pissed and disappointed by Yewon’s absence in their hang out day.

“Leader—nim? Let’s go”

“You guys go first, I’ll wait you in front of the lobby” Knowing her friend for so long, Eunha nodding as she bring Sojung together with her without any question leaving Yewon and Eunbi alone in the office with a sudden silence between them before Eunbi start talking again.

“Yewon?”

“Y—yes?”

“Are you sure you can’t join? Is there any problem?” Eunbi ask. Concern.

“I—I, I’m okay. Don’t worry”

“You know, you can just tell me everything if you have any problem”

“I’m really alright. It’s just, someone important for me suddenly want to meet me. I—I just—“

“So we are not important to you? Me? How about me!? ”

“What?! I—i—I uhm—“

 

Eunbi’s words make Yewon confused for a while, she just losing words to answer that unexpected question from that leader of her.

 

“It’s just—“

 

“Nevermind. I’m just asking. I’m sorry about that weird question just now. Be careful on your way. I’m going now” Eunbi say without so much feeling before left blank Yewon behind.

 

What was that?’ Yewon thought.

 

 

……………………………………..

 

After fifteen minutes in dilemma and thinking about her decision to meet the unknown sender, Yewon hurriedly left the office, didn’t mind about few staff that already looking at her weirdly. She is literally running towards the elevator as if she was too late to go somewhere. Right after Yewon arrive and sit in her car, she receive a text message seems like the unknown sender telling her the exact location to meet up as she drive leaving the audit firm building.

Yewon parked her car near the restaurant building. She looked at her phone again and checked the location in case she arrived at the wrong location but no, it is really an exact location from the text. With a heavy and hesitate step, Yewon walked towards the main door of that fancy restaurant. As soon she entered the place, she is greeted by a romantic melancholy music that made her heart calm for a while. Yewon is lost for a while but the waiter of that restaurant asking her and telling to just follow his step approaching the table that located at the corner near the window. After seeing the person’s face that she assumed is the one who keep texting her, Yewon feel mad to herself. How she wish not to come to the restaurant. How she wish that she didn’t declined their hang out day today for that stupid unknown number. Yewon want to run, but her feet like has been glue on the floor. Her pride isn’t let her to just runaway like that in front of everyone that keep an eyes on her. So instead of running away, she take a sit calmly holding her tears that will definitely fall anytime.

 

 

 

Little that Yewon know, as soon she step inside to the restaurant and take a sit in front of that person, she just break someone’s heart who secretly have some feeling towards her. Don’t want to break her own heart even more, she push the accelerator driving away from the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's really been a long time...

i hope yall still reading this..

i'm sorry for taking such a long time to update...