FIRST LOVE

LOOK AT ME

 

 

 

It was late in the evening where almost all staff left the office, rushing back to their home since office hour already end two hour and fifteen minutes ago. There’s only a few staff left in the office, staying for a few more hours, wanting to finish their unfinished work, with a hope having their overtime pay.

And it’s been almost half an hour she’s waiting for her friend that haven’t come back to their office. Both of them need to stay in the office for a few hour because they want to finish their report but then, she didn’t see her friend that sit behind her. She was informed by latter that she excusing herself wanting to use the washroom but it takes too long for someone who need one.

She decide to go out and look for her and frown to herself when she didn’t see anyone inside the ladies washroom. When she want to go back to their office department, she can heard a loud thud coming from emergency stairs and without a doubt she fasten her pace, looking for that strange sound.

 

 

Meanwhile at the stairs….

 

“We are at office right now! We can’t do this!”

“I really need you right now”

“Are you crazy? Let me go, it hurts!”

“Just for a little fun Yenni-yah. Please” The guy said as he leaned in ready to capture the woman’s lips that just right in front of him. But then the woman push him softly, having a little thought of doing it inside the office building.

“I know you also want it, come on. Just give in”

He try and lean closer again finally get to capture the lips that he craving for, didn’t care about the woman who already seems uneasy with his action, didn’t care about how hard the woman push him away.

“Let me go!”

 

 

 

“Yah! Yoon Sanha!!”

She push the guy hard and only watch him falling from the stairs effortlessly. She throw a disgusting gaze to him before take a look to her friend, someone that she just looking for.

“Yenni? Are y—are you okay?” She ask but the woman only look down, hiding her face to her. Seeing her friend in that kind of state make her blood boiled inside her, make her goes closer to the Sanha guy and punch him on his face.

“You jerk! What you just did! You little shi—“

“Sinb. It—it’s ok—okay—let’s go from h—let’s go back. Please let’s go back home” Yenni, said weakly, hoping that her friend will stop from punching the younger guy.

“Sinb—you don’t want to get a warning letter because of violating our mates—rig—right? Let—let’s—let’s just left him here and let’s go back right now” She say trying to convince her mad friend as her eyes look at the guy, giving some unknown signal that only two of them understand.  

 

~~

 

“From now on, I’m not hesitate to end our friend if that little ever touch her again!”

“I don’t care! If you love our fifteen years friendship then stop him from touching any of my friend!—I DON’T CARE MOONBIN! HE’S BEING TOO MUCH—“

She throw her smartphone away as the gadget landed on the hard floor crashing, startled the other woman that heard every one of her words.

“Sinb—it’s oka—“

“No Yenni! It’s not okay! None of this is alright for me! Just look at you! I won’t let Sanha meet you again! I won’t let him to work there again, I will talk to Mrs. Choi—“

“Sinb—you don’t have to tell Mrs Choi about this—“

“Why can’t I!? Yenni?! Can’t you see, he just trying to—to—I don’t care! I will talk to boss about this!!”

“You—“

“I won’t let this slide again! If I can’t make him leave the company then the least thing I can do is to throw him away to the other department. Away from our department! Away from our office level! I will not gonna let him do anything to you again!”

“Sinb—I—“

“I’m sorry Yenni~ I promise I will never let anyone hurt you again. Never again” She broke into tears. Still trying to keeping herself not to crying mess in front of the person that she love. She love her, and she will try to do anything to keep Yenni safe. She will protect her no matter what, because Yenni is her most important person. The most important for her, more than herself.

“I’m okay Sinb. Don’t cry, why are you being like this?”

 

“I like you Yenni. Let me protect you”

 

She finally confess. She can’t hide her feeling anymore. She don’t want to hide it anymore, because she afraid, that one day she, herself will regret it for hiding it away. She almost goes crazy when saw Yenni being in that state. It was her fault. She thought. She should’ve been brave confessing her love.

Sinb has been trying to be brave and confess her feeling to that friend of her. Ever since day one she met the latter, she already have a small crush on her and she didn’t expect that small crush turn into a serious feeling just like her current situation. She tried. She tried to stop her feeling towards her but, she can’t.

 

~~

Being in love with Yenni is one of the choice that she will never regret it. Knowing Yenni is one of the best thing that ever happen in her lifetime. If she can turn back the time, she will not hesitate to choose Yenni again. How she love the woman so much. Yenni, the woman that she treasure a lot. Someone that she will do anything for no matter what it takes. Yenni, is her number one out of all. No one, nothing can ever replace her.

She want to live with her forever. She want to spend her whole life with Yenni. Even though her decision about wanting to marry the woman shock everyone, she still stick to it. For her, when it comes to Yenni, there’s no second thought. She is sure with her decision and she didn’t regret a little bit of it. How really in love with the woman who old three years than her. She really love her, she is happy dating Yenni.

But then, her happiness, it’s gone just like that. All of her dream about living with Yenni turn into ashes. She thought Yenni will be surprise when she purposing her, but it’s all happen in vice versa. She is the one who get surprise by Yenni’s answer.

 

“I can’t” Those two words that come out from Yenni’s mouth, make she can’t stand at all.

“Bu—but why Ye—Yenni? I—I thought you love me?”

“Love. Tch! Sinb yah, I never serious about dating you and I’m not the one who asking you out”

“Bu—but—“

“Dating is okay for me, but! Get marry?! Hello Sinb?? I’m just 25 and you asking me to get marry with you?? It’s a no for me!”

 

………………………

 

It was still a nightmare to her, being rejected by someone who look like an angel to her. It’s the pain that she will definitely want to feel it again if she get to choose in her next life. Because being in love with Yenni, still one of the best thing that ever happen in her life and she will not gonna regret it. She can’t move on, she don’t know how to move on when Yenni is her everything.

 

“She make you like a joke! She break you into pieces! She hurt you, she did everything that make you cry! Why did you still can’t forget her?! I don’t get you!”

She want to tell someone, she want to share with someone her painful heart, but every single time she did, that is the only words she get from her friend. She just want some support and motivation from them but she herself understand, why she get nagged instead of some moral support. It was her who refuse to move on. It was her who doesn’t want to listen. She just want her Yenni comeback to her.

 

“Yennie never love you! That is the fact! She just date you for fun! Can you just come to your sense?!”

“I still love her Sojung”

“Oh god! Of course you are! But can you please at least open your eyes widely Sinb? Yenni hurt you, she left you just like that! You are the only one who sure about the marriage!! You are the only one who serious in your relationship. But her?! Did she ever think about it?! She didn’t! A day after she break up with you, she already have someone by her side!! She get someone new just like that!”

“I know she still love me”

“I don’t how should I talk to you anymore. You never listen to me! I hope you will move on and forget that bit—that woman! I want you to throw her away just like she did! Just like how she resign twenty-four from the company! She jus—she—I don’t know how to say anymore!”

“I’m sorry. Because of her, you need to do a lot of thing. I—I will try to—I will talk to HR about the position. I’m sorry”

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

“Who—who is Yenni?”

“What else Eunha told you?”

“She—she didn’t told me anything about Yenni. She just told me about how she—about she feel jealous about you are dating. That—that is why she’s dating Sojung. That’s all”

“You know I don’t like lying Yewon”

“I’m not lying. I don’t—I don’t know anything about Yenni”

“That’s good then”

“Uhmm, Eunbi—we still in the middle of highway. Can—can you?”

 

Eunbi then start drive again as she give me a smile. I know it’s a fake one. Because I can see her eyes are changing after she said that ‘Yenni’ name. I don’t even have any idea who is it, but with a sense that I have, I can guess is that girl in Eunbi’s life. It’s another new information for me.