KIM YEWON

LOOK AT ME

Dark blue- 3rd POV

 

 

Falling in love is one of the least thing that she will think about herself. After she broke up with her first love few years ago, she has promised herself for not falling in love again. She will never want to be in relationship again. She don’t want to feel any heartbreak experience again, she don’t want to waste her tears for someone that don’t deserve for her to cry.

 

“I have heard enough”

“I’m sorry! I know I was wrong, please forgive me. I won’t do that again, I promise!”

“Tell that to wall. I don’t want to listen to any of your words anymore, leave me alone!”

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry”

“Your sorry will not gonna change anything! There’s nothing between us anymore, so please just leave from my place! Just leave!”

 

After shutting out the guy from her apartment, she weakly flopped on the floor. Crying her heart out loud. It will be lie if she said she don’t have any feeling towards him anymore. She still love him, no matter how little it is. After all, he is her first love. He is the first person that make her feel loved, the person that she loved so much. The person that she willing to give everything. Sometimes, she wish she can turn back time and stop everything from happen. She want to go back to the time where she start falling in love with him and stop her whole heart from falling to him. She wish she can do that so she will not feel the pain of breaking up. It was too much for her, it is really hurt from someone weak like her. It was hurt her more whenever she recall the day she know the person that she gave her whole heart cheating behind her. She don’t want to fall in love again. Never again. She is not allowed her own heart to fall in love. She will not gonna fall in love again.

 

“Please give me a chance!”

“Just go!”

 

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

 

“Yewon” Eunbi suddenly call me when I just about to go out from the office. It was only two of us because the couple is going to auditing at the organization that has been choose for two of them since yesterday.

“Yes Eunbi?”

“Where do you want to go?”

“I’m going to washroom. Why?”

“Uhm, do you want to take lunc—“I give Eunbi apologize look after my phone ringing loudly on my desk cutting her words.

 

“Mom? Why are you calling?”

“It’s been a long time since I call you, maknae-yah”

“But mom, I’m working right now”

“So what?”

“Mom, I’m not boss here. I will call you later okay?”

“It’s almost lunch time honey. What would you get for today’s lunch?”

“I’m on diet mom. I don’t want to eat lunch today”

“Why like that?! You should eat!”

“Oppa told me that I’m gaining weight~~”

“Ahh~~ Right. I remember it now. He also told me that you are gaining weight. He’s right, you should diet”

“Mom~~!”

“I’m just kidding. But don’t starve yourself okay? Don’t forget to meet me tomorrow. I miss my cutie baby daughter~”

“I’m not a baby anymore mom~~! I’m hanging up now”

 

I keep whining even after I hang up my mother’s call. My mother is same just like my older brother. Both of them like to tease me a lot. I don’t really get it why I always become their victim for any teasing. But I don’t really care their tease, after all I know, I am the one who they give their love to. I think I’m too drown with my own thought about my family before I realize someone going out from the room and when I take a look, it is Eunbi who leave the place. Maybe she also want to washroom just like what I want to do before my mother call me.

Even before I go out from the room and stand up from my seat, someone knocking the door and it is Sanha who stand in front of it with the creepiest smile I ever seen.

 

“Let’s go and take a lunch! My treat!”

“Sanha, I don’t feel like—“

“It’s my birthday tomorrow so I hope you can accept this as a birthday gift from me. I’ve talk to Mrs Choi and she let me go out with you today. So you don’t have to worry about anything. Pack your stuff and let’s go, today I get a half today work for you too”

“What?! Sa—“

“Come on! Just pack your stuff. I will wait for you at the lobby okay? Don’t disappointed me. It’s for my birthday”

He say then left me dumbfounded. He don’t even let me talk and I don’t like it. Actually I do want to take a half day since I don’t feel really well nowadays but, I still have a few things to be done and I can’t delay it because Sojung need it for her report in a few days. 

“Where are you going?” I heard Eunbi ask right after she step inside out office room. I just give her a smile before answer her honestly, but then realize it that it’s not a good idea to tell her that. Telling her that I’m taking a half day and going out with Sanha is never a good idea. I guess, it will only make Eunbi good mood turn to bad one.

“Did you just said that you going out with Sanha?” She ask. There’s no smile or friendly tone I can heard from her.

“It—it’s—“

“And who told you that you can take your half day without informing me?!”

“Mrs Choi –it’s—Sanha said—“

“I don’t want to hear Sanha name! And I want you to know this! Even though that kid already get permission from Mrs Choi, it doesn’t mean you can just left the office like that! I’m your leader, you should have my concern too!”

Eunbi raise her voice. After a long time, she raising her voice again to me. She going back to her old self, shouting and raising her voice to me. Suddenly I feel like I’m going back to my very first month working here.

“I—I’m sorry”

It’s my fault. Even though Eunbi and I getting better than before, I should have known that she still my leader.

“You are not going anywhere. I don’t care if Sanha waiting for you. I will not gonna let that brat take you out!”

I have no choice but take to sit again at my place, putting back my stuff inside my drawer. I want to text Sanha saying that I can’t make it but then I remember that I don’t even have his number and same goes to him. I feel sorry to him yet at the same time I feel relieve that I don’t have to go out with him.

“Yewon”

I heard Eunbi call my name again but this time, it goes back to her friendly tone.

“I don’t really care or feel mad if you want to take a half day off without me knowing it, but I’m not gonna let you go with Sanha. I told you right, I want you to stay away from him, you are not even comfortable with him so just don’t bother if he ever want you to be with him”

“It’s alright. It’s just he said that it’s his birthday tomorrow so—yeah. I—I just—“

“That is his excuses. Just don’t listen to any his words. He got other intention”

I don’t really get her words. If I can recall back, I never saw her talked with Sanha before. Well before the day where we going out together. Then how did she know what inside Sanha’s mind? Did she even know Sanha at the first place? Are they know each other? I don’t really care about other’s people business but I think I am just curious about this for some reason.

“Can—can I ask something? Eunbi?” I try, even though I know there’s only a little hope that Eunbi would answer me.

“What is it?”

“Did—did you and Sanha—I mean are two of you know each other before? It’s just becau—“

“No. There’s no way in the hell that I know him”

“Then how di—“

“Just ignore him and stay away from him. Don’t ask me this again, I have nothing to do with him in the past. Just listen to me and please stay away from him” She say. More like a warning to me.

 

……………………………………………………

 

I slammed my body at my favorite couch in my apartment. The television is on, but I don’t feel like watching because there’s nothing interesting showing on it. I can’t sleep. It’s 1 in the morning but my eyes doesn’t want to close and my body refuse to lay on my bed. Thankfully its Sunday tomorrow, I don’t have to worry about going to office. Office. Every time I think about office, my mind immediately remembering someone. Eunbi. She’s pretty busy nowadays, with her own work plus finalizing Sojung and Eunha’s report, I’m sure that’s a lot to handle. I barely talk with her since the day she scold me for almost going out with Sanha. Not like Eunbi is mad at me, I know she is just busy with her work. But yeah, I guess, she mad at me.

I still don’t know the real reason why she always act like that whenever comes to Sanha. I never saw Eunbi with him before, not to mention that I never see them talk to each other before. There’s no rumor between them too, make me even confuse thinking about any possibility that connect between Sanha and Eunbi.

My phone ringing in the middle of night make me snapped out from my own thought. Who calling me this late night? But I feel lazy to even stand up to get my phone that inside my room so I just let it be. Even after a while, my phone still ringing make me have no choice but to get up and take my phone. Heck! There’s 6 missed call and few messages from the person I just think about. Eunbi.

 

 

Eunbi

01:10am : Are you sleep already?

01:10am : Uhmm,

01:12am : I’m sorry for texting you this late night, I just want to talk with you.

 

3 Missed Called from Eunbi.

 

01:16am : I guess you asleep already. I’m sorry for disturbing you.

01:25am : Good night, Yewon. Just ignore this message from me if you wake up tomorrow morning

 

3 Missed Called from Eunbi.

 

 

 

I literally froze at my spot. Thinking all the possible thing why would Eunbi suddenly messaging and calling at this late night. I feel sorry to her. She has been calling me like six times at this late night and saying that she want to talk with me and I didn’t even reply her or pick any her calls. While I’m contemplating about should I call her or not, my phone is ringing again and Eunbi’s name shown on it.

 

“E—Eunbi?”

“Yewonnie~~ Finaly you pick it up~~” I frown after heard Eunbi’s voice. It’s not like her own tone. It’s totally different from what I remember.

“I’m sorry, I—I didn’t realize your—“

“I really want~~ to talk with~~ you. Yewonnie~~”

“Wait—Eunbi? Where—where are you? You—are you drunk?” I asked her, directly. She really sound drunk.

“Me?~~ I’m not~ I’m totally sober right now~~ Hee~~thank you for picking up~~”

“Where are you now? Are you outside?” Asked her that but then I feel a little bit embarrassed after heard her answer.

“Ermm~~Why?~~ Yewonnie worry about me~~Wow, I’m glad~”

“What? No—no—I mean—i—It’s late night already—it will be dangerous if you still outside at this time”

“I’m at my place~~right~ now. You can come over if you want~~

 

 

I let out a smile when Eunbi really trying to show me that she really inside her apartment. I was panic when she hung up the call so sudden but then it’s actually she just trying to video call me, want to confirm her where bout. She is really at her apartment balcony, enjoying the night scenery and I can see there’s an alcoholic drinks around her. With that sight, I’m having a thought and wonder if Eunbi is alcoholic person. If she really is, then I will be sad. I don’t really fond with someone who like to drink. It’s not my style.

“Yah~! Are you listening to me?~~ Yewonnn~~” I am snapped by her voice again. She shout and showing me her face but then I guess she just realize it as she hung up the video call and call me using voice call once again.

 

We just talk about nothing for the night. It’s more like a phase where letting us to know each other better. We talk about everything make me didn’t even realize about the time. Talking with Eunbi at my lonely night does make me feel good. More than anything. Plus Eunbi’s drunk voice is cute and her drunk face that she accidently show, make me chuckle inside. She’s cute.

I can only going to bed at 4am, fifteen minutes after waiting for Eunbi to fall asleep and end the call. If there’s one thing that I realize when both of us talking just now is her tone. She really sound sad and I don’t know the exact reason about it. I’m pretty sure at some point I could barely heard her cry but I can’t talk about it. I just want to make her feel comfortable talking with me. After all, I still wonder if she will even remember about talking with me, in her drunk state.

 

 

 

 

 

4:20am

Somewhere in Seoul City. Apartment C

“I miss you already. I want to meet you~” She drunkenly said as she drift to the neverland wanting to take a sleep that she lack. Clutching her phone tightly with a tears escape from her eyes, slowly wetting her pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello~~~ 

i think i can't do this story with only yewon pov only, 

but dont worry, i still keeping the story with yewon pov, i will just only add a little 3rd pov ...

as always, i hope yall enjoy the update :) 

thanks for reading...