MEET

LOOK AT ME

 

 

 

Yewon wake up with headache. She look at her surrounding and realize that she is in the hospital.Her mind remember that it was Sanha who found her at the middle of street looking pale and doesn’t look okay at all.Slowly her hand reach her temple, massaging hopefully can reduce her headache.

“Yewon, gosh finally you awake!” It was her one and only brother that’s sit beside her.

 

‘Im surely getting nag this whole day’

 

“What happen to you? Why you didn’t tell me that you are not feeling well? You should call me or mom. Do you how worry i-“

“Oppa, I’m alright, stop questioning me, my head gonna explode if you keep bombarding me like this” Yewon cut her brother words as she already know what he want to say. It’s not like her first time being in this kind of situation.

“Okay but what happen to you? Why some random guy that sent you to ER?”

“He’s not random guy oppa. He is my officemate and I was just actually bump into him at the pharmacy”

“Ok but why didn’t you tell me beforehand that you caught a fever? You should call me so I can help you and take care of you”

Yewon keep her lips tightly. She don’t know how to answer that question. Actually that was the first thing that she about to do but, all of her belongings left inside her office and there’s no way she will come back to the building after what happen three days ago. She was still feel embarrassed for behaving like that and she know it well that Eunbi would never forgive her. After all it was all her fault.

“It was just a cold oppa, I don’t want to make fuss over a little thing like this. I’m a grown up and I can take care of myself, so please don’t worry about me. I-I just miss mother so much. You can go back oppa, I’m okay” Yewon said with a little smile plastered on her face assuring her big brother that she really alright.

Changsub have no choice but respect his little sister decision. He definitely felt something wrong with Yewon. It’s not his first time seeing that tired and sad expression that Yewon have but he know no how her tried to ask her to open up, Yewon is firm with her decision. After all, Yewon is grown up woman.

Right after her brother left, she let out a sigh that only she can understand. Doesn’t want to think much, Yewon close her eyes and hoping that she can recover fast so she can look for Jung Yerin again. She has a lot of thing to talk about to the older girl. There’s really a lot that she want to ask her.

 

 

…………………………

 

 

Eunbi stand in front of the main door patiently. No one open the door for her when she know exactly there’s someone inside the apartment. She want to know, what is actually happen to Yewon. Why would Yewon choose to push her aside? Instead of her why would Yewon choose Sanha to share to lean on? Thinking about it make Eunbi pissed even more. She press the bell button again and again as her face turning slightly red.

“Sinb?”

Eunbi turn around looking for the voice where it come from.

“Right its you! Woah what are you doing here? There must be something you need for you to come to my place unannounced, come lets go inside”

“Where’s Sanha ? I want to see him, tell him to be a man and meet me now! I know he’s inside”

“Relax dude, what’s going on? If you want to meet him then come inside, he must be in his room. Sanha yah-“The guy said as he open the door and let Eunbi come inside.

“- I don’t have time Moonbin, just tell him to see me right now!”

“Aye maam, I know, haish and control your temper can’t you? Your face looks like roasted prawn already”

Eunbi just rolled her eyes and step into her friend’s apartment with unsatisfied look. Her blood boiled even more after reach the living room where her friend lived.

“-Is this house or what? Yah! Can’t you at least take a good care of your apartment and clean your living room? So dirty!”

Moonbin chuckled as he goes towards Sanha bedroom “Well, it’s guys house why would you complained? It’s not your house tho, Sanha yah, I’m coming in”

Instead of answering him back, Eunbi keep silent as she scanned the living room. It’s not her first time coming this place because Moonbin and Eunbi are basically bestfriend. This is their hangout nest in the past but after both become busier with life she rarely come anymore. Moonbin is the only guy friend that she had and no one else.

“Ahh~hyung I’m scare~”Sanha’s voice can be heard from the outside.

“I’m here. She’s not gonna eat you alive so get your shirt and come outside”

“I don’t want—hyung!” “I don’t know what happen between you and Sinb but I know it should be done this way” Few second after that Sanha standing in front of Eunbi with messy hair.

“Now talk—“

“Well~Yoon Sanha” Eunbi smile with the creepiest face that Sanha ever seen. That girl in front of his eyes never smiled to him but right now, with that smile and little step towards him is scare enough that make him having a goosebumps all over his body.

“Noo-noona—I-“

“Tell me where’s Yewon” Moonbin step aside and watch his brother shivering alone from the distance. A smile plastered on his face as he watching his best friend walk towards Sanha with an expression that he always seen whenever the girl want something.

“I—I don’t know-I was just—“

“Are seriously lying to my face now? Yewon? Where is she?”

One step, two step towards the chickened Sanha.

“I—I don-t-“ Hiss and be heard from Eunbi, make Sanha shiver even more.

To be honest, Eunbi didn’t intend to scare the poor guy. It was her first time too seeing Sanha acting like that but she also don’t want to back off since she still didn’t satisfied the fact that Yewon choose the guy than her. It made her annoyed enough.

“For the last time Sanha, where’s Yewon? You it Sanha. You know it well other than my friends. So don’t try to lie to me. She kinda important for me Sanha. I have a lot of thing to say to her. So, tell me”

Eunbi show her smile again. As her hand reach for Sanha’s hair tidying it up for him.

“Noona, i-Yewon is in a good hand. I—I swear I didn’t bother her si—since don’t like me—but Yewon tol—told me to not tell anyone about her.I’ve promised to her and I don’t want to broke her trust”

After listening to Sanha, Moonbin decide to into their conversation.

“Sinb. Who is this Yewon? Is she your new girlfriend?”

“Wh-what? No!”

“Ouh~but the way you act right now is kinda possessive toward this Yewon. I remember the last time you behaving like this when—“

“She is hyung! No—I mean she always being like this whenever I tried to approach Yewon”

“Yah! You haven’t answered my question. Kim Yewon. Where is she?”

“Tsk, Sinb-ah.. You like that girl don’t you?”

Eunbi look at the guy in front of her, signaling that she still need an answer from him.

“That’s right. I think I like her. So where the heck is she?”

Everyone inside the apartment went silent after listening to Eunbi’s answer. She also stunned from her words. She didn’t believe her own words. For a second she just want to run away from the apartment but her pride didn’t let her. She’s about to left the place but then her ear caught Sanha mumbling something.

“What did you said?”

“S—SMC. She’s not feeling well for these past day”

“What? W-what happen to her?!-No don’t answer it!” Right after heard about it Eunbi left the place hurriedly. Her heart start beating faster. She don’t know what it is but if anything bad happen to the latter Eunbi will never forgive herself. After all she was the one who told Yewon to disappear from her sight that day. She will never forgive herself if anything happen.

Please….

 

 

……………………………..

 

 

 

As soon she ended the call, Yuju hurriedly take her jacket from her wardrobe. After knowing Yewon is in the ER from Changsub her mind can’t think about anything. She don’t know what exactly happen but she know she need to be there for the younger. Yewon is like her makne for Yuju and she can never let anything harm her. Never! How come Yewon didnt even inform her at all about it the days before. Why must Changsub who the one infrom her after 2 days Yewon stay at the ER.

“Yuju? Wher—“

“Later, something came up—“

“Wait I’ll follow you” Yerin who just step into the room follow Yuju who already passed her by.

Yerin have no idea why Yuju acting in hurry. It is her first time seeing the girl panic and easily lose her patient. A little sweat can be seen from Yuju temple make Yerin worry but she decide to keep her thought silent in the meantime.

“Get out of my way!” Yuju slammed the horn with her hand as some car suddenly turn left without giving any signal.

“Calm down” Yerin say as she reach for tissue and wipe the sweat softly that already forming on Yuju’s temple without blocking Yuju’s sight on the road.

Right after they arrive at the main lobby of Seoul Medical Center, Yuju hopped off from the car asking Yerin to help her park the car at the parking lot.

“Excuse me, may I know where is Kim Yewon ward? I’m her sister”

“Patient Yewon Kim, ouh she already apply for discharge around 10 minutes ago, Maam. We try to stopped her but after examine her medic records, she’s free to left. She might be still inside her ward right now. Ward number 12-2”

“Thanks!”

She fastened her steps towards the elevator and accidently bump into some women who also running towards the. Both are exchange sorry as they step inside the lift.

“Floor?” “I’m going up same floor as you”

Yuju phone start ringing after she felt the motion of the lift seems so slow. “I’m inside the elevator, just come straightly to level 12. See you there”

Right after they arrive, the other woman’s phone start ringing and she answer it without hesitation. “Yah! Stop calling her phone! I’m at—“

It was the only words that Yuju can accidently heard since she is too busy looking for the room number. 12-2 is caught from her sight, without waiting any longer she run towards it and open the door carefully.

“Yewon?”

“Unnie—what are you—“

“Yewon!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Everyone ! It's me again. Im sorry for taking so long time to  update..i was always having a writer block and always losing confidence during write this story... 

I will try update more frequently .. im not giving up on this story... 

Can you guys comment under the comment section so i can know that you guys still reading ? Reading the comment from you guys really boost  up my energy!!

Thank you for still here~~