LIKE??

LOOK AT ME

 

 

 

Eunbi decide to stay with Yewon for the mean time. Witnessing Yewon in her fragile state make Eunbi doesn’t want to left for any second from Yewon side. Even though the other girl refuse and assuring her that she is okay, Eunbi will never want to leave. She will never want to leave Yewon alone and she’s not gonna let Yewon meet the guy who make she cry miserable. Eunbi will never allow it.Never.  

“Eunbi—“

“I’m going to stay here no matter what. I don’t want him to disturb your life anymore”

“But—“

“No buts Yewon. Just go to sleep okay?”

“You—your shoulder—we should go to clinic”

“It’s okay, I’ve used to it, don’t worry about this”

“Bu—“

“I’m okay Yewonnie~~Don’t worry”

“Thank—you. If—if you need anything tell me”

“I will, don’t worry”

“Alright. Good night Eunbi. 

“Good night to you too dear” Eunbi answer with her most sweet smile that she ever had. 

 

Yewon POV

 

And again, I hate myself for being like this. Why would I feel like this? Eunbi’s smile just now, it was the most beautiful smile I ever see from her. I know her smile is always beautiful, but every time I saw it, there’s some weird feeling inside me. I feel sorry to her because I didn’t even realize that she dislocate her shoulder for few hours. I was busy trying to comfort my own self without realizing the pain that Eunbi felt from her shoulder. 

I never imagined that I would tell anyone about Jiwon oppa, I don’t know why I even told her about my relationship with him. She is not supposed to know about it.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me whenever Eunbi is around. Even seeing Eunbi in front of my apartment just now is shocking me. How did she even remember about my place?! 

 

 

End of Yewon POV

 

Right after Yewon close her room door, Eunbi froze in front of it for a second. She can feel that her cheek is getting hot and it surely turn red after what she just said. Then with a fast pace she get into the guest room and burying her face on the pillow. 

“Gosh Sinb!! What did you just said! Ou—ouch—my shoulder!” Eunbi then sit properly on the bed, comforting her shoulder. Her left shoulder, it’s always been her weakness since she was kid. She was once dreamed to be a professional dancer but has to forget that dream and focus on the other thing instead. She once forced herself to dance for a few good years and continuously dislocate her shoulder, in the end for her own sake she has to stop dancing.

Back then, Eunbi didn’t care at all. She don’t mind if she have to dislocate her shoulder every single time, because she really love dancing. But for her late grandmother’s wish, she has to stop and she couldn’t betray those precious wish of her. She loves her late grandmother more than anything. She can’t stand to see her tears whenever saw she comeback home with her shoulder wrapped with bandage. Remembering about it make Eunbi letting out tears in silent, missing her dearly late grandmother. If her grandmother is still alive for sure right now, her shoulder is getting a lot of care and attention.

 

………………………………

 

Eunbi wake up early that morning because she accidently slept on left shoulder and the pain is killing that she can’t sleep comfortably. She is staying at the living room on the couch, playing a video games at her phone wanting to lessen her pain that seem doesn’t want to away. She want to cook breakfast for her and Yewon but then seeing there’s nothing can be cooking inside Yewon’s kitchen make Eunbi forget her thought. 

While she focus the video games on her phone, the bell is ringing. Eunbi immediately stop her game and goes to the camera near the main door of that apartment. Frown can be seen on her face after seeing some unfamiliar guy standing outside the door. Who would have come to Yewon’s place this morning? The bell ring once again and Eunbi still refuse to open the door. 

Her mind remembered Yewon’s condition last night. Seeing the guy that standing outside make she come to her own conclusion. With a mad feeling, Eunbi press the button beside the monitor and start talking. 

“I don’t want you to come here again. Stay away from her!”

“What?! Who are you? What are you doing inside my Yewon’s apartment!?” The guy say as soon heard some unfamiliar voice to him. He press the bell once again, wanting to know what is happening. 

“My Yewon?!! Hey! Don’t you dare to call her that! Yewon is mine! Stay away from Yewon! I will call the police if you keep bothering her! Don’t come here again!” Eunbi shout. Seriously mad.

“This crazy women! Yah! What are you doing inside there! Get out! You thief!! Yah! Where’s my Yewon?!!” 

The bell keep ringing continuously as few neighborhood already look at Yewon’s apartment because of the noise that they made. Yewon wake up with unsatisfied feeling inside her because of the noise inside her place

“What?! How did he know about Yewon’s password?! Yah ! You ert do not come in! Get out!” 

Eunbi’s loud voice can be heard from her room. Yewon immediately get off from her bed and go out to see what is actually happening. Her steps halt after see Eunbi and her brother arguing in front of the main door.

 

“Opp—oppa ? What are you doing here?” Yewon ask as the two stop arguing. 

“Yewon? Sor—sorry I—I have to barge into your place like this, I—I thought a crazy thief broke inside”

“What?! Crazy thief!? Yah get out! I said get out now! Don’t ever come close to Yewon again!”Eunbi shout mad to the guy. 

“This woman--!” 

“Eunbi stop it—actually –“

“—No yewon! I will never let him come close to you again! Hey You! Get out!! Get out now!!”

“Eunbi—Eunbi—Wait—Eunbi! He’s my brother! 

 

 

Right after Yewon declare that the guy in front of her is her own older brother, Eunbi froze losing all the words. suddenly can’t say anything. She suddenly trying to remember what she just did to that guy, which is turn out to be Yewon’s older brother. 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” 

“I-I just want to meet you. My wife cooked this breakfast and she told me to bring this for you. It—it’s—here—take this” Yewon’s brother say, awkwardly. 

“Uhm—uhm Eunb—Eunbi, this is my brother. Changsub Oppa. Oppa, this is Eunbi—my—my friend”

“H—hi” The only greeting words Eunbi can say. She is too embarrassed by the thing that she just did just now. She is worry if Changsub will get mad at her and throw her out from Yewon’s apartment.

“Nice to meet you Eunbi. What a nice way to meet you” Changsub say, wanting to play around. 

“I--i’m sorry. I didn't--i thought--it’s--” 

“Don't worry. I’m alright. I’m sorry, Yewon for just coming in just like that” 

“It's okay. Did you take your breakfast already? Let's take it together then. I’ll prepare--”

“Wait--no Yewon. Let me prepare it for the breakfast. You should wash up and just talk to you brother while I prepare this. It’s alright for me”

Without even waiting for Yewon’s answer, Eunbi take the paper bag and bring it to the kitchen. Leaving the siblings at the living room. 

 

 

While Yewon excuse herself to her room, Changsub sit on the couch, turning on the tv, entertain himself. His eyes might be focus on the screen but no one knows that the only things running inside his mind is about Eunbi. He can't wait for Yewon to come out from her room. He need an explanation and the story from Yewon. But, that crazy women he just met just now, make his head confuse. 

 

“I’m such a stupid, why would i embarrassed myself like that. Now how I'm gonna face Yewon’s brother like this?? Why Sinb?!! Why!!-- 

“Are you alright? “ Changsub ask.

“huh--?? yeah.. i--i’m alright” 

Changsub take a sit on the chair at the kitchen, keep looking at Sinb who act strangely since their first met. 

“i--i’m-- uhm-- actually i’m--i’m really sorry for just now. I--i really i-- didn't know--” 

“It's alright. I'm glad i met you. I never see you before, are you Yewon’s new friend? Cause I'm pretty sure that Yewon don't have a lot of friend and i know every one of them.” 

“Ye--yeah. you can say it like that--i--yewon--she's my officemate. We are working together.” 

“Officemate? and from what i remember, you said Yewon is yours just now. Isn't sound strange for me to hear that both of you only as ‘officemate? ”Changsub ask, with a little smirk on his face.

“i--uhm--” 

 

“Oppa--Can we talk? “ Both of them startled by Yewon’a sudden voice. 

“We can just talk here. Right Eunbi ssi? “ 

“Leave her alone. Let's go i want to talk about-- yeah you know” 

“I dont know what are you talking about?” 

“Please oppa. Stop fooling around”

 

…………………. 

 

Yewon remain silent right after she and her brother come inside the office room that located at the end of hallway in her apartment.

“Come on Yewon. i thought you want to talk to me about something?”

“Eunbi.. She's my--my friend--” 

“I think you already state that just now? “

Listening to that make Yewon silent. She definitely know her brother well, and she just want to explain her brother to stop teasing Eunbi. 

“Well, i hope you to stop teasing her”

“Sister, i didn't even say anything to her”

“You are, just now. Aren't you?”

“Okay then just answer me this one. Is she the one? She is, isn't? The one and only girl that you fell in love with“

 

Silent again.Yewon know it well what is the meaning by that question and if can, she will never want to answer that. 

 

“Silence means yes my baby sister” 

“She is.But doesn't mean you can oppa”

“You know what? i think that Eunbi like you too--”

“Stop it, she might hear us. I’m going now”

 

Right after that Yewon fasten her pace and sit on the couch where Eunbi already sitting at. She is hoping that officemate of her didn't heard their conversation just now. 

Little that she know, Eunbi happen to heard everything. Accidentally. She didn't meant to listen to it but the door of that room is open widely make Eunbi couldn't refuse and overheard it. 

There’s a lot of thing running inside her mind. She was thinking if she misheard it. There's no way Yewon could like her. 

 

“Eunbi--”

“Uhm--yeah?” 

“Let's take breakfast together”

“Oh, yeah--that's--well actually i think i need to excuse myself now. I--i got a phone call--and yeah i need to go now. Just--just want to inform you first” 

Eunbi said that. Her heartbeat seems having a race inside. She can't see Yewon now. Her mind isn't at the right place. The only thing she can do is to not to see Yewon in front of her right now. 

 

“But you haven't take your breakfast yet. And, we haven't look at your shoulder today” 

“No it's okay. I’m alright. Don't worry okay. I just need to go now” 

Eunbi stated again, standing in front of Yewon wanting to go out. 

 

“Where are you going?” Changsub who just coming out from the room suddenly ask after seeing Eunbi standing from the couch. 

“Uhh--Ahjus--uhh--mister--i mean--”

“Oppa. It sound friendly”

”Yeah--oppa, i need to excuse myself. I really have to go now--It's an emergency” 

“Ahh really? Why don't you take your break--”

“She’s seems hurry oppa. She can't. It's alright. Take care on your way Eunbi. Thank you for last night” Yewon said, clearly sad and disappointed to whoever heard it. Even Eunbi feel guilty listening to that. 

“I’m-- going now--excu--excuse me. I’m sorry. 

 

……………….. 

 

She throw her body on her favourite couch. She couldn't forget the words that she heard just now. No way. There's no way Yewon would like her. Why would Yewon like her? She never treat Yewon better. She always shout at Yewon, treat Yewon the worst even though there's nothing wrong. Knowing that Yewon might have some feeling to her make Sinb confuse. 

‘What she was meant by like? what kind of like? Ugh’!’

‘or maybe i was just misheard it? There's no way right? I meant there's nothing for Yewon to like me. I treat her terribly’ 

‘Ughh! I must be misheard it’

‘But why do i feel like i kind of like it?’ That's mean Yewon really have no feeling anymore with her Ex boyfriend? ‘ 

‘isn't that good? ‘ 

‘wait!! what am i thinking right now??!!’ 

Sinb slap herself for thinking too much. She know she shouldn't felt like that but she don't understand, why a little part of her heart kinda happy knowing Yewon have some feeling towards her. Or not. 

‘maybe I'm just thinking too much’

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

New message from unknown number 

1508 : Sinb yah. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hih~~~~~~~ 

im really really sorry for not updating for a long time.im sincerely sorry.. I'm busy and having problem with my laptop also have a lot of things to do.. im sorry and i hope yall enjoy this update.. 

is someone still reading this?? say hi please.. im really sorry 

im

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi