Missing?

LOOK AT ME

 

"What's with you? you look happy today? Something good must be happen right?" Yuju ask Yerin that suddenly lay on her lap. They are currently resting on Yuju's room and Yerin really look glowing than the day Yuju found her. 

 

"Guess what?" Yerin playfully ask. Smile still plastered on her face. 

"Is it about your family?"

Listening to Yuju answer make Yerin's smile fade slowly. Knowing that there's no way her family contact her yet make her heart ache. She loss at words for a while, out of all that is not the answer that Yerin expect to hear.

"Of course not. There's no way they will take me back. It--it's Sinb! i finally can contact her back! Today I'm going to meet her!!"

 

Out of all answer or words, that kind of words isn't the one that Yuju expect to hear. She once advice Yerin to apologise to someone that she really felt sorry for but Yuju didn't expect Yerin would do it for real.

"Ouhh-h that's good then"Yuju say shortly. There's a lot of thought suddenly running inside her mind. Yerin's words saying that she gonna meet Sinb soon make Yuju think a lot. For her it's not a good idea at all. 

 

 

" But hey, isn't too early for both of you meet up? Is Sinb okay with that?" Yuju ask carefully. 

Yerin shake her head with a smile still on her face.

"Actually, that's not my idea but Sinb seems excited to meet me and i don't want to hurt her again. She ask me to meet at the park not far from here. Let's go together! I'm gonna introduce you to her!" 

"What do you mean?" Her question remain as a question when Yerin suddenly stand up an answer her phone that start ringing. 

 

...................................... 

 

It's been three days since they saw Yewon and Sojung couldn't help but to worry about it and same goes to Eunha too. Yewon left everything on her desk, including her handbag, car key and even her smartphone. It's only 11 in the morning where both of them witness their best friend come into the office with salty face. 

"Sinb yah"

"What?" Sinb ask back, with her unreadable face show in front of her tall friend. 

Without any words being said, Sojung land her eyes on Yewon desk, giving Sinb signal that she understand immediately. 

"I don't know, i went to her apartment twice but no one there. What do you want me to do? Is not even my fault!" Sinb suddenly mad. Raising her voice in the morning is normal not only for her but also for all the worker that share same floor with Sinb's department.

"Three days Sinb yah. Both of us worry about her, why you seems didn't care about her at all?! She still our friend and if you don't want to think that way Yewon still your staff! Your Co worker!" Eunha suddenly voice out, raising her voice to her friend. Frustrated because of Sinb's act that don't care about Yewon absence at all. 

"What do you want me--" 

"Excuse me ladies~Mind your voice please~"Sinb's words being cut by Sanha who suddenly appear in front of their main door, smilling that makes Sinb's blood boil even more. 

"What are you doing here! Get out!" 

"Fine. I'm going now, i just thought you guys need me about Yewon's wherebout but seems like you don't need it. Good day ladies! ~" Sanha smirk as he leaves their office. 

Everyone starled by Sanha's words just now. Three of them lost in their own thought but not long after that Eunha who come to her sense said. 

"Sanha know where is she! Let me go after hi--" 

"No! Babe let me go, you stay here okay" Sojung said. Stopping Eunha from leaving. Without waiting for Sinb's response, Sojung left hurriedly leaving her girlfriend and Sinb who still lost in her thought. 

"Sinb? Are you okay?" Eunha ask, just realize that her friend didn't talk for a few moment and suddenly panic seeing Sinb's face turn red. 

Sinb tighten her fist. She still standing and stare at Yewon's desk since before, completely ignoring Eunha's question. She feel angry, her blood that has been boiled become worse. Seems like she lose her limit by only staring at Yewon's. She feel extremely upset but she also have no idea why.

 

Out of everyone, why it must be Sanha? Out of people?

 

"I told you for a many times to stay away from that bastard!" 

 

Thinking about it make Sinb lose her control and smash her own smartphone on the floor, breaking the gadget into pieces, shocking Eunha who has been standing beside her for the whole time. 

"Hwang Eunbi! Whats wrong--" 

"Where did she go?! Sojung where is--" 

"Hwang Eunbi! Jung Eunbi! i didn't pay you for shouting in your office like this! Get back to work both of you!" 

"But Mrs Choi--" 

"I said now!! and you Hwang! In my office right now!!" 

Sojung is almost pass her limit already. Sanha is really going over the line. If its not because of Yewon, she will never want to talk to him ever. But she need to know now, Seems like Sanha really know about their friend whereabout. 

" Kid i don't have time for your bull! Where is Umji?!" 

"Haish Noona how many times i should tell you? I don't know. I was kidding! I didn't expect that you gonna fall for it and chase me like this. Well to be honest it feel good to be chase by someone pretty like Noona" 

Sojung massage her temple. Trying to cooling down her mad feeling that slowly rise inside her. 

"Sanha yah" Sojung say again. Slowly  controlling her emotion. She know, situation will not get better if she keep losing her emotion like that. 

"Yes Noona? I'm listening" Sanha answer with his smile. Sincerely.

 

"I'm asking you nicely. I'm counting on you" 

 

Sanha smile again. It feel good teasing her. 

 

"Alright! Since Noona is pretty and you are the kindest among them, I'm gonna let you know. Haish, Umji will mad at me if like this" 

"You know?! You really know where she is?!" Sojung ask with a little excited on her face. 

"I'm not gonna break my promise to Umji since i have morale now, but i think it is okay to say that Umji is okay now. She is good so you guys don't have to worry about her"

 

"What?" 

 

"It's Umji request. She told me not to tell you guys about her wherebout. She is okay now, i just met her this morning. She is safe and in a good hand" Sanha smile again. 

 

"Yah Yoon Sanha. Since when you have a morale?" Feeling frustrated with Sanha answer, Sojung ask sarcastically. 

 

"Thanks to Kim Yewon, now i feel like i want to become a better person" Sanha smirk and ready to leave Sojung behind. 

"Ouhh, don't forget to tell that to Hwang Eunbi Noona" 

Recalling Sojung words about what Sanha told her make Sinb mad even more. She slammed her innocent car steering leaving a red mark on her palm. 

 

"Kim Yewon, i told you to stay away from him!" Knowing that Sanha is the only person know about her whereabout make Sinb upset once again. 

"I'm sorry and i forgive you but why it must be Sanha the one that you turn to?" 

She admit that, she was really mad about Yewon going thru her personal things last Monday. Why must Yewon ruin her perfect day by touching one of her precious things in her life? She left her drawer open only for two minutes and Yewon is already there, seeing everything. 

That was the time she really hate Yewon the most. But at the same time, her heart ache seeing Yewon tears fall because of the thing that she couldn't understand. 

Why Yewon cried that time? What makes her cry? Is it because of her? That is the question that Sinb hate the most for these past days.If it's really because of her then Sinb start to hate herself. 

​​​​​​

Her eyes darted at the car dashboard. She keep staring at the clock as she try to remember something,but then she just shrugged it off and drive to Yewon apartment, hoping that the girl will be there. 

Not long after she arrive at the reserve parking, a smartphone that she keep at the passenger seat start ringing. Sinb take it and answer it. 

"Is she there?" Wihtout even any greeting, Sojung who currently on the line ask curiously. 

"I don't remember saying that you can contact Umji's phone" 

"Duhh  who tell you to smash your smartphone like that? And i also didn't tell you to bring around Umji's handbag. You can just keep it in the office" 

 

Sinb who don't have any mood to argue with Sojung just keep herself quite. She don't want to say any words because talking with Sojung is just close as useless. Sojung didn't help anything and didn't solve anything. 

But sometimes Sojung is right and it just annoyed her. She still remember the day where Sojung said to her that she may have a little feeling towards Umji, just because two of them spend their time together. 

 

"Yah! Are you listening?!" 

"What again?" 

"Don't you think what i said before might be true?" 

"Which one?" 

"The one that i said that you might already attached to Yewonnie? Maybe it's still not much, but hey I'm good at watching people"

"I'm hanging up now. Bye" 

Sinb really hanging up and throw the smartphone back to Yewon black handbag. She don't want to listen to Sojung words because she know that there's no way she attached to Yewon. Yewon is just someone that not really important to her. 

A sudden memory flashed back inside her head. Going back to the day she saw Yewon's tears for the very first time. That tears and sad face enough to break her heart into pieces. 

She shake her head and slap her own face. Wanting to come into her sense. She know her own heart and there's no way she become confuse with her own feeling. Inside her heart is only one person. It's only for Jung Yerin.

Jung Yerin?! 

​​​​​Yennie?! 

 

Sinb suddenly remember something. Jung Yerin. She supposed to meet Yennie few hours ago. Without waiting  for any second, Sinb drive away from Yewon apartment and driving thru the highway hoping that Yerin still wait for her. 

She cursing inside her head. Blaming herself for forgetting about Yennie for a while. Yennie finally promise to meet her but how come she forgot about it. 

................................. 

She take out her smartphone from her pocket. After confirming no one is around and line all clear, she dial the number without hesitation. Seems all the phone number is familiar to her already. 

​​​"We got a problem............

And their conversation goes long for almost an hour. She felt stupid. What her friend said isn't wrong at all. It was her own mistakes and she need to make it up with something if they want their plan is success. 

" You better do it right. Make it right and think with that brilliant brain that you got. Don't screw it! Do something!" 

​​​​​"I'm tired already!" ​​​​

"Oh come on! The price for this isn't cheap man! It's thrice from our one month salary! 

" Lol i don't care"

"Yeah you don't care but i care about this! Come on!" 

"Aye aye i know. Ughh! I'll try to think something. I'm hanging up now. Talk later, and don't call me before i call you!" 

 

............. 

"She's not coming. Let's just go back" 

"Are you sure Yerin?" 

With a heavy steps, Yerin continue to walk away from the bench. She can wait for a long time and she actually willing to wait even for a day, but her heart ache seeing Yuju already trembling beside her. 

"Let's wait for another 15 minutes, who know she might be stuck in traffic jammed?" Yuju say wanting to stay positive. 

"It's impossible. She maybe already block my number since i can't even contact her at all now. Let's just go back, you are trembling like crazy already" Yerin say to Yuju as her hand reach for the other girl hand, giving her the very last hotpack that she have.

"Yah" 

Yerin smile. Sincerely. She hate cold the most but, her heart can't just let Yuju trembling like that. She show her eye smile to Yuju, assuring her that it's alright for her. 

While the other, suddenly having a heartbeat that she never felt before. 

 

​​​

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...... 

​ ​Hello everyone!!! ~~~~ seems like i just come into my sense and want to finish this storyy!!!!!!

I'm sorry for taking a veryy loooong time to update this story, i was just keep losing my confidence in writing story . I promise i will finish this no matter what because afterall, all of us need to finish what ever we start right? :) 

I will try to do well and please support me, feel free to mention my lacking in the comment, ready all of your comment boost my energy to be honest :)