he misses his johnny-boo

Ten Past Six | Johnten NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Johnny didn’t reply to my selfie. I hate him,” Ten said, vehemently.

Lucas nodded. “Okay.”

They were sitting in the kitchen with bowls of ramen, Lucas listening to Ten complaining about Johnny.

“I know he’s seen it. I sent a selfie to Taeyong right after and he replied but Johnny didn’t. Isn’t it unfair? I mean, it was Johnny who asked me to send it in the first place. Why is he like this?”

Lucas slurped some ramen, nodding. “True.”

“Like I don’t get it? I wasn’t dying to send it to him, right?”

Lucas’s eyes were round as he tried to appear understanding. “Yeah, you’re right.”

“Maybe a little you look cute, Ten? Something? Anything?” Ten huffed.

“Exactly,” Lucas said.

“He has some serious mood swing issues. Are all tall people like that?”

“Ten hyung, oh my god, don’t generalize like that!” Lucas said, straightening up.

“Lucas, you’re supposed to be pretending to be Kun and listening to my problems. Just agree so I feel better.”

“Oh, right. Sorry. I mean, yeah all tall people are like that,” Lucas said, supportively.

“Maybe romance is just an illusion. Maybe what I feel is just lust because he’s all y and tall and stuff. But then I also have these feelings like I want to go on dates with him, I want to draw his portrait, I want to tell him he’s cute when he laughs and every time I’m with him I just forget to breathe and stuff. I wish I didn’t like him so much. It’s so confusing when he doesn’t give me any signs. What do you think?”

Lucas thought for a second. “Do I answer as Kun-ge? Or as myself? I’m getting confused.” He paused with a smile. “Or am I getting…kun-fused?”

“Oh my god, Lucas, that was horrible!” Ten groaned. “I’m being serious here.”

Lucas laughed. “That was a good pun, c’mon.”

Ten put his head on the dining table and scowled. “When will Kun come back from the mart?”

“Romance might be all kinds of weird but love isn’t an illusion, you know? I mean, if you find someone you love…you just kind of know. It’s a good feeling. You feel complete and…”

“Peaceful?”

“Yeah,” Lucas nodded, excitedly. “Like you can do everything.”

Ten’s eyes softened. “I feel like that with him. He’s really nice.”

“I know,” Lucas said, dreamily.

“Wait, who are you talking about?” Ten sat up.

“Jung—I mean, haha what?” Lucas blushed. “I just remembered I had to do some squats.” He rushed out of the kitchen.

“Kun, come back quickly. I need single people so I won’t feel bad,” Ten said, sighing.

Renjun and Chenle walked into the kitchen, making a beeline for the fridge.

“Hyung, who are you talking to?” Chenle asked, amused.

Ten reddened. “I was just practicing some vocals.” Suddenly, he was struck by an idea. “Oi, evil kids, tell me something. Do you think Johnny likes anyone?”

Chenle and Renjun exchanged grins.

“Yeah, I think he does,” Renjun said, making a huge show of thinking deeply about the question.

Ten perked up. “You think so?”

Chenle and Renjun looked at each other, eyes full of laughter.

Chenle chimed in. “Of course, he likes Taeil hyung!”

They ran out of the kitchen laughing at his expression before Ten could say anything.

Ten called Kun, “Kun, where are you? The dreamies are bullying me. I don’t care if it’s the groceries…Yeah, Lucas was no help…Fine, come soon…No, I don’t need anything…Wait, I have something really important to ask. Do you think Johnny likes Taeil? I mean, like as in like like? Hello? Kun? Hello?”

-

“Someone’s not in a good mood?” Doyoung said, as he passed Johnny in the corridor.

They were in the hotel, rushing to their rooms to catch up on what little rest they could do before they left for Seoul.

“No! I’m not upset,” Johnny retorted, looking totally upset.

 

Doyoung took a deep breath. “Alright, I’m sending Taeyong.”

“I’m not upset, Doyoung. Truly. Don’t send Taeyong. He’s having his Jaehyun-time. I’m perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter