Ch 3 - Mingyu's boss

Only for you

Monday 07:45 AM

It was Mingyu's first workday. He was really nervous, he felt like he was just going to discover the identity of his secret admirer or something.

He looked up at the big building. He had to be at the 5th floor.

Walking to the elevator, he felt like a giant. The tall boy really stood out for his height.

Entering the 5th floor, someone was waiting for him.

'Excuse me..?' Mingyu asked stuttering. 'I am the new assistent.'

'Ahh right' The guy said. 'Welcome to Pledis. My name is Kwon Soonyoung, But everyone calls me Hoshi. I'm one of your co-workers. Come on! I'll show you around.'

Mingyu relaxed a bit, hearing how nice Hoshi was to him.

'This is where your Boss works, he is a bit strict, but you look like you can handle that with this height.' He grinned.

Hoshi really had to look up to see Mingyu's face.

 

An hour later Mingyu found himself sitting in his office. He smiled. He had his OWN office. And there was a name tag on the door as well. 'Kim Mingyu'.

It has been a while since someone called his full name. He didn't really like it anyway to hear his family-name.

Someone knocked on the door. 'Kim Migyu, your boss wants to talk to you.'

It was Seungkwan, also a co-worker of his. 

When Mingyu opened the door, he saw Seungkwan standing behind the door like a frightened puppy.

When Mingyu passed by, Seungkwan whispered the words 'Good luck' In Mingyu's ear. At that moment Mingyu's heart was banging as loud as gunshots.

When he reached the door of his Boss' room, his heart was banging so hard, he was afraid his Boss would hear it.

He couched 'Mister, its Kim Mingyu'

'Come in.' A low voice replied.

Mingyu slowly opened the door. 'Sit down' He was told.

'So... Kim Mingyu.. I don't want to hear about mistakes, nor do I want a bad feedback from my clients. Understood?' He told him 'I don't aprove "accidents" or anything like that stupid sh*t. Or otherwise your gonna have to deal with me.'

Mingyu just nodded and looked down.

'LOOK ME IN THE EYE WOULD YOU' His boss shouted.

Mingyu looked up 'I understood sir.'

'Now get out.' Once again he was told. It felt kinda annoying, But he didn't want to get in a fight with this man.

 

Seungkwan peeked in Mingyu's office a few minutes later.

'Wow.. I'm really sorry about Lee Hosung' Probably the name of his boss.

'Thats okay, I'm used to it' Mingyu replied.

Seungkwan noticed he was staring at Mingyu with an wide opened mouth.

'Jeez, that's insane.. I wish you all the luck i have!'

Mingyu smiled. 'Thanks Seungkwan.'

Seungkwan got out, praying all gods he knew of. He just wanted the boy to be fine.

 

11:30 AM

Mingyu's service phone rang. 

'Mr. Mingyu, please bring the documents of the august phone calls to room 3.04.'

He got up, grabbed the documents and took off to the 3rd floor.

He met Hoshi in the elevator.

'So how is it going?' Soonyoung asked.

'I don't really know.. I think I just need to get used to the way of treatment.'

'I completely feel you. Trust me, if you don't make any mistakes, you'll get used to it.'

More time to talk they didn't had. The elevator stopped at the third floor. And Mingyu got out.

What happened next, Mingyu really didn't want to happen.

He fell down, dropping the documents.

And there it was, the feeling of instand regret.

Mingyu got up and grabbed the documents, But they were now in the wrong order.

His heart dropped, into a dark hole.

 

'YOU DID WHAT?!'

'I.. I dropped the documents sir, I am r.. really sorry.' Mingyu stuttered.

What he felt next was harsh, painfull. His boss slapped him, on his cheek, really hard. Leaving a red mark, his boss took a whip and hit him twice.

Mingyu's face scrunched in pain. 

'NOW GET OUT ALREADY ASSH*LE!' His boss yelled at him.

Mingyu returned to his office, hiding his face.

How was he going to survive this?