Ch 2 - A new job

Only for you

Tuesday 09:30 AM

//Mingyu POV//

'Sh*t! I'm gonna be late!' Mingyu shouted as he looked at his alarm clock.

He rushed dawnstairs. 'Vernon! I'm so sorry I'm late bro.'

'Thats fine, now go on and bring this to table seventeen' Vernon was just as calm as usually. Thats one thing Mingyu admires about him. He always stays so calm and never seems to worry about anything. Mingyu on the other side, is really a housewife but he is also really clumsy. But he did learn to laugh about it.

At table seventeen Mingyu served the coffee. He got back to the bar. Vernon was just serving a drink to a customer. Mingyu noticed they were in a talk.

'Do you know him?' Mingyu asked him. 'Yeah.' Vernon replied. 'Thats Seungcheol, a part of the squad I'm in. I want you to meet them, you would fit in perfectly.'

'Yeah, sure!' Mingyu said. 

 

'Vernon-ah?' 

'Hm?' Vernon said, a bit tired. It was the end of the workday and Mingyu and Vernon were drinking a cup of tea after closing time.

'How about I search for a job?' Mingyu asked.

'I think that would be great!' Vernon happily told him 'You would be payed better and then you can buy your place.'

'I'm going to check the Internet tomorrow.' Mingyu said.

 

Wednesday 13:55 PM

Mingyu was searching online for some jobs

Butler - Seoul

Nutritionist - Part-time - Daegu

Assistant at Pledis Entrtainment - Seoul

The assistent job caught his attention. He also knows some people at Pledis. And its nearby.

He signed up for the job.

 

18:10 PM

Congratulations! You got the job as Pledis Assistant. You will start coming Monday.

You will find the other information in the file underneath

The time had come. Mingyu was going to start a new chapter of is life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter.. Enjoy! ♥