Ch 1 - Kicked out

Only for you

'WHY? WHAT DID I DO?!' Mingyu asked while sobbing his heart out.

'JUST GO YOU ING !' His dad said, angry.

'FINE! I WONT MISS YOU! YOU'LL REGRET THIS ANYWAY!' Mingyu yelled, while his mood was changing due his dads words.

Mingyu slammed the door and ran away. Not knowing wat was going to happen to him.

Meanwhile is dad got back inside. He saw Mingyu's mother sitting on the ground, crying.

'Come on Mijeong, this is the best for both of us.'

'B.. but what did he ever d-' She stopped as soon as she saw het daughter coming down from her room.

'Mom? What happened? Where is Mingyu?' The girl asked

'Minji, get back upstairs.' Her dad told her.

'But-'

'GET BACK UPSTAIRS I SAID!'

'Joohyuck, please calm down..' Her mother jumped in

He sighed. 'Just let us finish this Minji, we'll explain later. But for now, please throw away Mingyu's stuff. He left.'

'What do you mean he left..?' Minji asked

'It means that he left and wont be coming back.'

'WHAT?!'

'No comments please, just go upstairs.' Her dad said.

 

Mingyu ran to the bus station and he took the bus to Seoul. He knew the place very well, because his grandmother lived here. But she died already.

He got off the fist bus and got on the second one. he was now 1 hour away from Seoul.

How could this all happen? Its all a big mess.. Mingyu started sobbing again.

He didn't notice that a man took the seat next to him. when he looked up again, Mingyu got scared.

'I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you.' The man said. 'Is everything alright?'

The man had a nice voice, he looked like a mix of korean and foreign, and he was quite good looking.

'Yeah' Mingyu answered quikly.

'I can tell from your eyes. Please, I want to help.' The man told him. 'My name is Vernon.'

'I am Mingyu. Well, your right. But I don't know how to explain this situation properly.'

'That's tottaly fine. If you don't want to tell me, its okay.' Vernon said.

Mingyu actually did want to talk about it.

'No, i want to tell you.'

 

'Wow.. Thats insane! So now you don't have a home?' 

'Not really, no.' Mingyu said after he told everything. He felt relieved.

'Maybe I know something, I run a bookstore and the second floor is all empty. You can rent it from me.'

'But I don't have cash at the moment..'

'Just pay when you do. I'll take care of that.'

'Okay.. Thanks.'

'No problem dude! So how old are you?'

'19.' 

'Me too. I turned 19 last Febuari.'

'This is our stop then.' Mingyu said.