Mistakes and Reflections

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning comes. Another day to live freely, for Yena that is. Well, she needed to be careful from now on,  She doesn't want to lose to some game like hide and seek. Of course, if you're also on the game, you would want to survive right? That's the same as Yena, the difference is, she's the main character of the game.
If someone is in danger, she needs to help that person to avoid being caught, in short; saviour.


A saviour huh? Well, that's the first ever good role she would ever get. "That girl named Choi Yena is actually doing some stupid saving games?" That would be the first reaction of her friends in her previous school if they would know what Yena had been doing.


Opposite. Everything's not the same anymore for Yena. 
Back in her old school, she would always skip classes or always beat up some students there. A bully is the best word suited to describe Yena back then. She had changed. Why? I don't know. She had keeping all of it in herself. A secretive type Yena, a kind hearted Yena, a girl named Yena who cares now for others. It all started because of her own mistakes. She knows that no matter what she do, it will not change the fact that she commited a sin before.


She closed her eyes tightly as she thinks of what will happen once the game starts. 

 

Would she be a great saviour?

 

Can she correct her mistakes?

 

Is she going to be forgiven?


Or

 

Would she make the same mistake over and over again?


"Well that's stupid" Yena said thinking how she would end her life if she ever did it again. Her phone stops her in her tracks. She opened it and saw a message from Eunbi


From: Kwon Eunbi

Hey, morning. Just wanted to let you know that I can't attend classes today. So don't pick me up.


She furrowed her eyebrows and typed.

 

To: Kwon Eunbi

Why? Is something wrong?


From: Kwon Eunbi

There's nothing wrong. I just wanted to rest today. My head hurts alot.


She sighed in relief but then she began to panic.

 

She immediately call Eunbi and she answered it.

"Are you okay?" She asks

"Of course, I told you I just wanted to rest"

"Can't you just come to school? You could just sleep in the whole class" 


" *chuckles* what's the sense of me coming to school if I would just sleep?"

"Is everthing alright there?" Eunbi asked and Yena can hear the worry in her voice.


"Then I won't come to school too."


" seriously? You really cared for me now huh. No, you go to school, Sohee will be here later. I don't want to add more burden to you, I've already given enough."

Yena sighed " Fine, just take care and make sure to give me a call when some weird person go to your house okay?"

"Aye aye, yes mom" Eunbi mocked Yena

"Ya-" Eunbi ended the call before she could her any nagging again.


Yena stood up and get ready for school.

 

____

 

Another boring day. How can I enjoy this day without Sian? Okay, I know it's my fault that she's totally ignoring me. Oh yeah, Yena. Maybe I can ask her to accompany me today.

I picked up my phone in my pocket and that's when I realized that I didn't get her number when we last talked. Nevermind, I could still get it next time. Or maybe later.


I was walking my way to the convenience store near the school when I noticed a familiar figure heading in there too. I fasten my pace and got a clearer view of her. So it's Sohee?

 

" Sohee yah" I called

 

She turned her head to me and smile "yes?"

 

"What brings you here? It's my first time seeing you in this kind of place" I chuckled in my own words.

 

"Oh that" she scratched her nape. And I realize something

 

"Wait." She then looked at me.

 

"Why are you not wearing our uniform?" I asked her.


"Oh HAHAH. I'm not attending classes today" 


"Oh why? That's unusual" I said and looked at her

 

"Yeah. Eunbi asked me to stay at her house for today, and before I go there, I think it's better if I should buy something so that we won't be bored watching movies  there" She chuckled and I smiled. She's really cute.

 

"Aigoo. Our Baby Sohee is just being thoughtful right?" I smiled and patted her head.

 

"not really, Eunbi said earlier that Yena insisted to be absent so that she could secure Eunbi's safety" I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"What? What safety is that? Is she being chase?" I asked in confusion. She opened her eyes wide.

 

"What? Don't tell me... you..."

 

"I what?" I asked seriously as I noticed that they've been keeping secrets from me.

 

"Oh nothing. If you wanted to know it, you could just directly ask Yena" She smiled and turned her back to buy snacks.


I nodded and proceed to get and eat ramyeon.


Once I finished my food. I throw it in the trashcan and head out. And there I saw Yena.

 

I run at full speed to catch up with her. I smirked.


"CHOI YENA!!!!!" I Screamed and choke her.

 

She squeeze my hand forcefully and I loosen my grip on her.

 

"That hurts" I whispered

 

"What the hell are you doing? And when did I even get close to you?" She ask and oh yeah, when did I also got close to her?

 

I started to feel embarrassed and my cheeks were burning now.

 

"Oh yeah yeah. We got a little bit close during that talked r-right?" 

 

"Yeah, right" I laugh awkwardly.


We started walking  to the campus and of course it's awkward since we're not that close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter