Friends?

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been a week since Eunbi and Yena talked about that thing. Eunbi decided to distance herself from her friends as she thinks that they would get involved because of her. Eunbi sticks with Yena for the meantime, she couldn't believe what Yena had told her that day. She's thankful but at the same time her anger keeps rising. Eunbi is thankful that she had Yena with her, whom she can lean on everytime she wanted to cry, but without her knowing, Yena's life is already on the line.

 

Yena doesn't bother telling her about that, she knows that she, herself was also a part of it. And all she could do right now is to do her best in exchange of what she did.

 

Juri is currently having her lunch at the cafeteria with her friend, Mako. She also noticed that Eunbi doesn't hang out with her friends anymore andnow she's close with Yena. Juri, as Eunbi's old friend still cares for her, Eunbi hates her, she hates her that she ended the friendship they built for years. Juri just accepted that fact that she was born to be hated. Juri dropped her utensils loudly which makes Mako jump from her sit.

 

"What the Hell?" Mako said and glared at Juri.

 

"Yah Mako, don't you think this school is getting emptied day by day?" She asked as she looked around the canteen.

 

"Maybe just your imagination, there were still alot of noisy students here" Mako said and vontinued eating.

 

Juri just look at Mako and admired her beauty for while but she averted her gaze as she noticed that Mako stopped eating.

 

"Why?"

 

"What why?"

 

"You-----"

 

 

"Hey fellas" A girl from the back approched them.

 

Miru seated beside Mako and put her arms around Mako's shoulder which makes Mako uncomfortable.

 

"Hi there Miru" Juri said and smiled awkwardly.

 

"Whatcha doin'?"

 

"What's with that? Obviously, we're eating. Can't you see?" Mako said and rolled her eyes. She removed Miru's arms around her and stand up to go to her classroom as she doesn't want to see her face anymore.

 

"Woah"

 

"What's wrong with her?" Miru asked Juri. Juri just shrugged as she also doesn't know why Mako acted like that.

 

When Mako reach her classroom, there's alot of students already, she stepped inside the classroom but she walked back again, she goes to the comfort room and washed her face. She breathe deeply and it echoes around the room.

 

She brings up her phone and dialed someone.

 

"Please, pick up" Mako willingly said

 

When it rings, someone took the phone away from Mako, and to her surprise, It was Miru.

 

"What are you doing here?" Mako nervously asked.

 

This comfort room is for girls, so it's natural for me to be here and I come her before you"

 

"Where's Juri?" Mako avoided what Miru said

 

"At the rooftop I guess? Probably getting confessions again" Miru chuckled.

 

Mako rolled her eyes. And tried grabbing her phone from Miru's arm.

 

"Woah, wait a minute girl" Miru said and she put the phone into her pocket.

 

"I'll gave it you but promised me something" Mako gulped.

 

Then nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter