Trouble

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi heaved out a sigh as she watched Yuri and Yena's fake flirting. She just passed by a store that she always visits with her ex. Of course, it would be too painful for her to visit again so she just continue walking behind the two.

 

"Where the hell are we going?" She asked the two girls infront of her. They have been walking around for a couple of minutes now and she's sure that they will not go anywhere.

The two stop and look at the older girl.

 

"Oh yeah, where are we going Yena?" Yuri asked Yena as she believed that it was her that suggested to skip classes. Yena looked at her with a curious face.

 

"Why me?"

 

"Because you----" 

 

"Jo Yuri!!" A voice interrupts Yuri. Eunbi on the other hand couldn't help but to look at the owner of that voice.

A tall girl with a long black hair is running towards their direction. Eunbi feels like her world will crush anytime soon. She looked away and dragged Yena with her, but.

 

"Oh Yena! Where are you guys going?" Sian asked Yena, the two stops from leaving and Yena look back at Sian and smiled. Sian smiled back and then suddenly her eyes landed on the girl beside Yena. Her smile fades away, her eyes were shaking due to anger, hate, and pain. The pain Eunbi causes is still there, and in the same time, the pain caused by love is also present.

 

Sian looked at Yuri, she loosen her hold at her friend. Yuri doesn't know what to do. She knows that this situation would make Sian think that she's betraying her. Yuri tried to look at her but she couldn't cause she's too afraid. She deeply breaths and tried to shake off the atmosphere.

 

"Why are you here? Don't you have classes?" Yuri asked with a shaky voice.

 

"Wow, you're actually asking why I'm here? You know me Yuri, I wouldn't miss any classes because of something unimportant.So the question should be asked by me. Why are you here and of all people available in our school, why her?" Sian voice almost cracked as she talks about Eunbi. She had a very serious look in her eyes but Yuri sees something different. It's like her eyes is telling some stories that couldn't be pronounced by anyone. She holds Sian by her shoulder.

 

"Sian, Im just taking a walk with Yena this morning. And we saw Eunbi running late so Yena invited her to join us." Yuri lied

 

"Hah, you think I would believe some like that?" Yuri widened her eyes as Sian cursed.

 

"You told me this morning that you have your practice so you went off earlier than usual. And you will tell me now that you're having a walk with Yena? If you're going to lie, please make sure that whoever you are talking too is not someone who can easily catch up with everything, make sure that  the person is as stupid like you, Jo Yuri." That makes Yuri shivers. She watched Sian walks away from them. She cursed underneath her breath. She looks at the two who were just standing there and noticed that they are gone. She sighed for nth time today.

 

She starts to walk to the exit and noticed a familiar figure.

 

"Miru?" She asked and notice that she isn't alone, she's with Sian. She sighed in relief knowing that Sian is not alone.

 

She started walking again not minding where Yena and Eunbi go. She got out of the mall and seated at the bench. 

 

"For goodness sake, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter