Who to Trust?

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Found it?" Ms Lee asked the two girls who were standing infront of her.

 

Chaewon shooked her head " there's alot of files here and it's messy and do you expect us to find that in just a short amount of time? Why don't you just help us here Ms. Gaeun?" Gaeun rolled her eyes as she witnessed how Chaewon said her name.

 

"Nako, please use the computer there" Gaeun pointed at the computer at the back. Nako nodded and smirk at Nayoung.

 

When Nako is already sitted, Nayoung asked Gaeun why did she bring that small kid.

 

"You probably know how she handles her work right?" Gaeun said without looking at Nayoung and continued to help them find it.

 

After 30 minutes of smelling dusty files, Chaewon noticed a separated file with a black cover which had  definitely caught her curiosity. She opened it and smiled " You're done"

 

"Found it?" Nayoung asked and went to look at the file Chaewon just found.

 

"It's her isn't it?" Chaewon asked and showed the picture to the two.

 

Nayoung checked the photo in her phone and to her surprise they were the same person.

 

"Aish, you're great Chaewon!" They high fived.

 

Gaeun went to Nako, she said the girls name and Nako directly do her work.

 

"She barely attends classes" Gaeun declared All three looked at her.

 

"I always saw her outside the campus, planning I guess?" She chuckled a bit followed by the three girls.

 

"Does she even have a escape plan?" Nako asked in a sarcastic way and everyone laugh at the thought Nako just said.

 

_

 

In the next morning, Yena walked straughtky to Eunbi's house. She noticed a familiar figure infront of the latter's house. She walked and realized that it was Yuri, again. Yena doesn't want to deal with another bickering contest so she decided to go back and she thought that she would just apoligize to Eunbi later. She starts walking back when a familiar voice called her.

 

Husky.

 

Yena closed her eyes to prepare for a bunch of stupid words that will be thrownat her again.

 

She looked back at Yuri and walked slowly.

 

Yena doesn't know why her heart suddenly beats fast. She looks down hoping that her heart would calm. As she approach Yuri, she felt a pair of hands in her shoulders. She looks at Yuri for a second and look down again when she realized that her heart even beats faster.

 

I should go for a check up later.

 

"yes?" She lightly asked. She closed her eyes and gets ready.

 

"Are you also here to see Eunbi?" Yuri asked her. Yena flinched a little. She looks at Yuri's face. Maybe she was expecting too much that she's going to receive some hateful words from Yuri that makes her embarassed.

 

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked and put her hand at Yena's forehead to check if she has fever.

 

"You look like you eat too much tomato that your face becomes red" Yuri chuckled when Yena holds her face like a surprised kid.

 

"By the way, why are you here? It's my first time seeing you here" Yena started a topic to wash her embarassment.

 

"First time? So you mean you always come here?" Yuri asked and looked Yena.

 

"Oh yes, I always walk Eunbi to school" Yena said as she pressed the doorbell.

 

"So why are you here seriously?" Yena asked again

 

"Oh I... I just wanted to talk about something with her." Yuri scratched her nape. Yena just nodded

 

"Oh Yena, are you dating Eunbi?" Yena almost choked witth her own dirty water(saliva---ARMY here). She looks at Yuri with her hand in her head.

 

"What the heck? Why would I date Eunbi?" Yena didn't know that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter