Messages

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     Yuri flopped down into her bed as soon as she got home. Recalling what happened earlier makes her feel like she wanted to die right now. She just wanted to sleep, she  feels like if she sleeps now, she could get a better idea on how she would apologize to Sian tomorrow. She really wanted to sleep but she couldn't get up off her bed  to wash herself. 35 minutes. 35 till she decided to get up. She's about to go to the bathroom when her phone vibrated.

 

She picks it up and noticed that it was from the same unknown number before.

 

From : Unknown

 

Saw today. Having fun huh? Time is really precious. So I'll let you have more fun next day!

 

-9......

 

She doesn't care right now, no. She's not going to give a on that person, never. Thinking that maybe Playing with other people is the only thing that keeps that person alive, then she'd better ignore it and let the other one die.

 

But unknown to her, all of her questions can be answered by that person. And actually, that person is there with her, hiding somewhere.

 

____

 

"Where did I put my phone again?" Yena scratched her face as she tries looking for her beloved phone.

And to her luck, her phone rings. She followed the sound and find out that it was in the bathroom.

 

She smiled upon seeing the name of the caller.

 

"What's up?" Yena cheerfully asked

 

"I already contacted her, she says she's going here tomorrow night"

 

"That was fast. What deal did you make up for her to agree that fast tho?" The girl in the other line chuckles.

 

"Nothing really, she just saw me with her crush' bestfriend and agreed right away" Yena giggled when she hears why the girl agreed to them.

 

"okay then. Tell her to bring Sohee"

 

"Oh Sure, how about the other one?"

 

"You mean the bestfriend?" Yena raised one of her eyebrows.

 

"Yeah"

 

"I would like to talk her in person, but you know, it's better if she won't come, it could be a disadvantage to us and she could get in more trouble"

 

"Oh right. So stupid. That's so stupid of me" Yena heard the other girl smack something. She laughed thinking that she smacked her own head.

 

"Why Sohee then? I thought she's not in a good terms with Eunbi?"

 

"Oh I forgot to tell you. I explained everything to her, and thankfully she understand it more than I have expected. And she sided with us too" Yena smiled when she suddenlty think of the dare Sohee gave Eunbi. She couldn't help but to laugh.

 

"gosh, Bye now. I don't want my mom to hear me talking to a laughing duck" Yena rolled her eyes but then she said thank you right away.

 

She sat down on the sofa. She really wanted to tell Yuri about that, but thinking that telling Yuri what she knows can hurt someone or put someone in danger. She doesn't want that to happen, she doesn't want anyone to experience that. She doesn't want them to suffer just like how Eunbi suffered before until now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter