Hide for a week, One day to Seek

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Eunbi met that girl which she obviously hate. She can't focus on her studies as she was reminded how her ex said those hurtful untrue words to her, she tried to forget all about it but she just can't, she tries to live a new life after their break up, yeah she can obviously live a happy life during days, but when night comes, you wouldn't know how to dry her pillow because of her tears.

Those tears weren't suppose to be with her all night if only she defended herself and said the truth. 

 

Eunbi sighed as she waited for her friends to come. She keeps looking at the clock. It's already 8PM.

"They are surely late" She throw herself at her bed and looks at the picture that was taken years ago

.

"Sian, can I meet you again?" She whispers as tears roll down her cheeks.

"It's been a year but why can't I still get over with it? It's been a year since you've broken up with me"

In that picture, you can clearly see how they are so happy to be with each other. But everything changes.

 

Only Chaeyeon knows that they've already broken up or they've been in a relationship before. Eunbi really trust Chaeyeon, like every moments happen in Eunbi's life even if its hurtful, funny, embarrassing and can't-believe-moments, Chaeyeon knows it all.

 

"Oh hell, My eyes are sweating again!" She exclaimed and let out a fake laugh.  She wipes her tears away and when she got up, the door bell rings.

 

She immediately walk to her door and opened it and welcomed her friends.

 

"Unnieeeee!!" Hyewon shouted and runs towards the fridge.

"Goodness Hyewon! Why can't you just hug me before you go there?" Eunbi pouted 

"Eyy, no need for that, we see each other everyday"

"So Eunbi,  why do you have puffy eyes again?" Chaewon asked

"Just finished watching a sad movie, yeah a sad movie" she covered up

 

"Why are you guys late though?" 

"We just run into Sian and Yuri in the streets, so we take time to greet each other since we keeped our distance as long as possible without even a reason" Minju said

"You what?" She asked

"We passed by Sian and Yuri" Yujin repeated what her girlfri- i mean Minju said.

"Oh, that's ... nice" she smiles awkwardly and looks at Chaeyeon for confirmation and Chaeyeon just nodded as a response.

 

----

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter