At Ease

The Right Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yerim, hurry up! We’re going to be late!” Her manager told her while walking fast, luggage rolling so loud it caused people to look at them which made her cringe a bit since she has grown sensitive of them.

“Unnie, we’re like 30 minutes early for the flight” She said plainly whilst eyes looking straight, somehow calm now.

“30 minutes is a no no, young lady” Her manager Seojung is really such an early bird but to be honest, she really needs to adapt that kind of character from her since she usually doesn’t mind of the time.

She now wonders if Jungkook has already arrived since he too usually doesn’t mind of the time. She’s nervous, even hopes that he won’t come. How bad of her, but she’s really just so nervous she couldn’t blame herself. She couldn’t bare to see him. She considers this event too sudden. She just knew like few days ago that she’ll meet him. She already has created too many scenarios in her mind about meeting him for the first time in years before this day. She practiced answering all the possible questions he might ask. But ofcourse, those that are just basic and non-personal like ‘Hi’ or ‘hello’ ‘okay then, let’s get this photoshoot done quickly, yay!’ well, the last one mentioned was kind of awkward. She can picture that she’d be the only one laughing awkwardly and he’d be all poker-faced like seriously?

But that’s all because she doesn’t want to appear as though she’s still so into him so screw all the personal questions, he has moved on.

“Hey Yerim!” she got startled with her unnie Seojung. She’s got lost in her own thoughts. “You’re spacing out too much. Hurry up, we’re about to board the plane.” She just responded by fastly walking behind her.

Now she can feel her legs shaking credits to her mixed emotions. She’s nervous. Goodness, can somebody help her? Like we all know what it feels like to be nervous when our crush is around, right? What more to a former boyfriend.

“What’s my seat number, by the way unnie? Can you recall?” she managed to ask when they walked past the plane’s door.

“A2, Yerim.” She just nodded an okay while now walking slowly behind her unnie.

With few more walks, she already arrived at her seat. The seat A1 beside her seemed already occupied given there was a black leather jacket placed on the side of it. Ohmygod, that jacket he lent her during one of their dates, she could still remember.

“Unnie, what’s your seat number?” she asked Seojung who told her that her assigned seat is A4. She didn’t notice the guy seated at A3 who she supposed as Jungkook’s manager. “Oh hi umm, are you Manager AC?” she asked him. “Yeah, nice too meet you by the way” AC stood up and smiled, offered her a handshake to which she accepted. She just smiled as she was quite busy composing herself for who’s about to come. If she’s nervous now, she’s going to be nervous more for every two seats are close to each other since they’re on business class. Adding that, the seats were styled just plainly though it’s big so if she simply turns to her left, she can see him clearly. There’s no what do you call that again? Border?

She was about to tell her unnie if she can change seats but then..

“Ey~JK you took a lot of time in the CR, thought you’d come back once the plane flies.” AC suddenly stated.

She can’t see who that person is since her back is faced away from him but ofcourse, it’s JK since he’s simply JK.

Seriously no time to ask her unnie. She doesn’t want to appear as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter