Run away with me

The Right Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for everything, unnie. As always”

“Let’s meet in Seoul. I’m just a message and call away, okay?” Yeri just nodded while lips curved into a smile.

Minutes after dawn, Seojung drove Yeri to her home in Val d’ Orcia as their flight time would be at around 10am. This place is beyond perfect. A fascinating view of everything serene and peaceful. Beyond perfect to calm her chaotically sad mind at this very moment. Just the actual view of the hills warms her soul already.

 “Unnie, this place is beyond perfect! Had you told me you have a house here, I would’ve booked a flight for us and spend a year here or even live here”

“You didn’t know I was born here, or you just forgot?” she chuckled.

“NO WAY?!”

“yes way! Lived here till I turned 5 and moved to Seoul”

“That’s awesome, unnie! I feel bad for not remembering”

”you were just a kid like 15 when I told you that”

“well, that’s reasonable. You know I’m such a cheerful kid who kind of didn’t mind about some details.”

“yeah. Sometimes I just want to be a kid, like having less problems” Yeri couldn’t agree more to that. “So, I have to go now. There’s a housekeeper which goes here every weekend to clean” that’s why the house stays clean even though no one lives here at this moment.

“but..I know you. You probably want to be alone for now so I told her not to come till I tell her so” Seojung really knows her. She badly needs an alone time so she messaged the housekeeper, who is a family friend before she slept last night. The house is a simple one but way too spacious for two and is previously rented by a couple and they left just a few weeks ago “and I rented a car for you. You seriously need groceries today” there may be few appliances in the kitchen, but good thing there’s a fridge.

“I couldn’t thank you enough, Seojung”

“it’s nothing, but you’re welcome. Love you, kid. I have to go now, okay?” she just nodded and proceeded to go outside to bid their goodbyes.

*

Noon came already. Yeri’s done grocery shopping and right now, she has nothing to do so she went outside. Luckily, there’s a garden so she settled to sit at the bench.

She can’t help but think about the previous days. How all went just quick. And before she knows it as well, it’s already sunset. The sky turned into a mixture of oranges and pink. It was magical.

Her eyes travelled to see the landscapes and saw a familiar man riding a bicycle. Jungkook. What is he doing here?!

He drove so fast and immediately went out the bicycle which now lays on the  ground, more like he tossed it.

“Hi” he said while breathing heavily.

“What are you doing here?” He’s supposed to be riding an airplane back to Seoul today, not a bicycle.

“I came to listen to your explanation”

He’s unbelievable. Really, really unbelievable. There are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter