Lovely realizations

The Right Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night was definitely the highlight of their stay in Italy.

And today is the day they decided to go back to Korea. She already told Seojung everything and that she'd finally go back, he too to AC to whom the latter said he'd pick them up from the airport.

They woke up early to pack things eventhough their flight's going to be late in the afternoon.
The rest of the morning just went chill for them. He looked through the window and Yeri's sitting at the bench outside. Admiring the scenery and feeling the fresh breeze yet again.

"We'd definitely go back here, alright?" He said as he took a seat beside her. They definitely would miss Italy. A lot has happened the past few days of their stay. This place is where they found each other again, felt free and most specially, where she said yes.

"Definitely, Jeon" she looked at him and smiled.

"see that tree over there with a swing on it?" he pointed at the big tree located not far.

"uh-huh?"

"I'd take our first born there, play with him/her as the sun sets"

she giggled.

"and the landscape over there?"

Yeri, with even eyes smiling, could only look at him; anticipating what he would say next.

"We'd fly kites there"

"what about me then? where would I be?" she asked, playfully raising a brow.

"oh you'd later join us. You'd be slowly walking yeah~" he looked at her, making sure she's paying close attention to his hand gestures; he pointed at their doorstep "from there and I'd run to you and help you walk"

"yah! are you indirectly telling me I'd even be more squirtle-like when that day comes?"

He laughed "nah, you're carrying our second child ofcourse I'd take care of you"

She playfully hit him on his arms "how many children do you want by the way?"

"hmm... 5 or even more if you want to" he said.

Her jaw mentally dropped for a second, that's way too many. But she likes kids so much though and figured she couldn't agree more with him.

*

Hours went quick and the plane finally landed in Korea.

"you ready?"
"y-yeah, kind of"

Partly, yes. Conditioning herself to be ready has never been easy. But they're together, he's with her the moment everyone finds out.

"I love you, okay?" he kissed her forehead before they finally stepped inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter