The question

The Right Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you sleep well last night?” Yeri asked while pouring milk on her cup as well as Jungkook’s

“I did” he smiled “Why did you ask?”

“Well… I just woke up at like 2am and saw you working on something infront of your laptop.”

“oh, that. I-i was just looking through my files. Y’know, to lessen the storage. I drank a coffee before I slept last night, I thought it was some milk so I found a hard time sleeping.” Truth is, he’s really been looking through his files. Files from way back. He’d been editing videos of their dates when they were just secretly dating and some candid moments of her. Also, he included the date they had yesterday. As to why, it’s a secret.

“Oh goodness, how can you mistake a milk from coffee? they’re like complete opposites. You can instantly distinguish just by their respective aromas” she laughed.

Right. That excuse of him was kinda dumb. He just laughed with her because he can’t think of any more excuse.

“I haven’t asked you. When do you plan to go back to Seoul, Jeon?”

Oh yea, this one. He hasn’t thought about that. But he knows for sure he’ll definitely go back with her, so it’s up to her for she might not want yet to go back. Stay here a bit longer.

“I’d say…we’re definitely going to go back together. You and me, together. So…I’m staying with you until you decide when. Are you ready?”

“Well…I’m quite thinking about when. But actually, I love being here so I guess it might take few more days. Will that be okay with you?”

“More than okay. I’m loving here as well.”

“Also” she paused “I’m kinda nervous. You know, as much as I’m trying to condition myself to be ready, I’m nervous. It’ll be our first time to step in the Korean media. It will be a shock to everybody”

He understands her for he too feels the same. But it’s time. If not now, when?

*

Four days just went them admiring the greens of nature, strolling outside. Making the most out to see every beautiful attractions Italy has. They got back at like 7pm and Yeri decided to go take a long bath the moment they arrived.

Perfect for him to set up the LCD in the garden.

He’s finally going to propose to her. He knows it’s too sudden, yes. But what is sudden when both of them clearly love each other. That even up this long, they still wholeheartedly love each other.

Love is felt. It doesn’t have any perfect definition, it’s just simply felt. Sometimes, people fall without them knowing. Some people might reciprocate it, some might not.

In their case, he’s lucky that she loves him too. And it’s not about just that. They’ve gone a very long way. Went through the roughest of roads, still here they are. What’s the point of making it far too long again if both can’t fully live happily without the presence of each?

The thing he has been working on the past few days was another Golden Closet Film of his. Everyone knows he likes filming. He loves arts and aesthetics. He loves documenting things.

And this. This is something worth d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter