Bothered.

The Right Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years after getting back from the military, Jungkook got a call from their manager telling him that he is going to have a photoshoot in Italy for the May issue of Ceci Magazine that’s why today, his manager visited his apartment to officially discuss it.

“Is it an individual photoshoot?” He curiously asked his manager since he’s used to having group photoshoots or individual ones. He hopes it’ll be so that it would not be hard for him to adjust and just comfortably be himself. “No, you’ll have a partner” his manager told him. “Oh” it’s really happening. Time to try new things now though, he reminded himself. Besides, there’s not much of group activities BTS is doing for the past weeks so they decided to get individual managers for their individual activities. When all of them finally became complete after him getting back from the military, they made a comeback and it was successful. They just decided to pursue individual activities after that because they’re not getting any younger in the industry, they want to learn new things individually but ofcourse they still do support each other and is always open for future group activities. “Did they tell who my partner’s going to be?”

“Hmm.. they said it’s going to be Kim Yerim” He wasn’t really THAT anticipating who his partner’s going to be because maybe it’s going to be a guy.

“Wait wha--?”

“Whoa by the way, really wanna go to Italy though and taste that newly introduced wine exclusively just sold there at this very moment so can’t miss that thus you can’t complain. No ifs and buts.” His manager coolly cut what he was about to say, getting so reasonable as much as possible to make it convincing. Adding to that, he raised both his feet and put it in the table like a boss.

“Come on, you can’t do this to me” he immediately sat on the seat in front of his manager and whined but he knows he can’t say no. His manager already said yes to the offer without even asking him if he wants to which is so not him so it will be disrespectful on his part if he’ll decline it. Besides, his manager is now fake sleeping and snoring so he just accepted his defeat and decided to go to his room but before that he asked again if it’s really Yeri who’s going to be partnered with him. “Are you sure it’s Kim Yerim? Like Yeri or Yeri from Red Velvet? Or Yeri whatsoever because there are lots of Yeris and Kims in Korea you know. Are you really certain it’s--”

“’Nough said, JK. The girl who broke your heart when you were 22, yes it’s her” Oh come on, he doesn’t need to say that. “Now are we clea--?” before he could even finish his sentence and look at him, the door already closed in front of him. “Yep, way to go for the best explanation self” he praised himself, exhaling deeply as his explanation was such an A+. He exited the kitchen and settled to sleep in one of the sofas in the living room.

Their relati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter