Chapter 14

Talking to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So im feeling a lot of things right now. Break ups are the most painful thing someone could ever go through. I wish no one to go through one. BUt since my mood is a little meh right now, all couple will be suffering, including Jisoo and Jinyoung. Finally their official break up.

---------------------------------------------------

Rose's POV

Jimin and I were supposed to go out today on a date but he cancelled the last minute. He has been acting weird ever since he got his phone back. I dont see him as often as before. And he hides his phone whenever he get a notification. 

"I dont know anymore" I say to Seulgi unnie who im currently getting coffee with near her dorm. 

Red velvet and Blackpink are known to be close friends for a while now. Its no secret so when fans see us out and around they dont bother us at all. 

We are lucky to have such understanding fans with us.

"Have you tried talking to him about it?" she asks.

"No..." I pout "When ever I want to talk to him about it he just says its nothing or not to worry about it. He has been moody lately as well and I dont want to tell my member because I know they will beat him until he talks."

"Well just give him time, im sure whatever it is he will soon be telling you" she smiled "I hope" she whispered low but loud enough for me to catch what she said.

I couldnt help but sigh at that. Jimin whats wrong with you? Why are you being so distant lately? I wish you could just tell me instead of avoiding me.

"We have to go" Seulgi suddenly said 

"But we've only been here for an hour" I pout again

"You are so cute Chaeyoung" she squishes my cheek "My manager just texted me. He said our sajangmin want to see me" 

"Okay" 

We both get up and to my surprise both our managers are outside waiting for us. I never called my manager. How would he know to pick me up now? 

Lately everyone has been weird about everything. 

"Oppa, can you take me to the bangtan dorm" I ask my manager but he looks uneasy about it. "Oppa please its important" 

He nodded. It didnt take long before we got to the Bangtan dorm. The lights were on which means they arent sleeping yet. 

"Call me when you are done" he says and I nod.

----------------------------

No POV

Rose walked out of their ban waving at her manager before going inside the building. 

"I hope you wont get too hurt" Her manager says. "I hate seeing you girls cry"

He sighed before driving away. He knews just the reasong as to why the Bangtan short boy kept avoiding her. And he wished she wouldnt find out this way. He knew he would probably get introuble with his company or worse get fired. But he couldnt bare seeing the girls he was supposed to protect getting hurt. He rather it be sooner then later. 

"At least like this you wont hurt too much"

Rose walked to the boys dorm and just as she was going to knock she heard girls voice inside. At first she thought it could one of their cordi noonas but soon she recorgnize one of their voice. 

"Seulgi?" she asked herself. "Why is she here? I thought she had to see SM sajangnim."

She knocked and soon came Jungkook opening the door. 

"Chaeyoung?!" he gasped 

Rose raised an eyebrow and walked inside. She looked around but he was no where to be found "Where is Jimin?" She asked.

Everyone looked at her, it seemed as if they didnt know what to say to her. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? And why are you all here?" Rose asked the Red Velvet members.

"We are friends with them" Irene said. 

"I didnt know" she replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter