Chapter 12

Talking to the moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Jin oppa?" 

There stood all the members aside from Yoongi and Jin oppa. They seemed too shocked to say anything. So I repeated myself.

"Where is Jin oppa?" I asked Namjoon was about to speak when one of the room doors opened at the same time as the front door. 

There they stood, both Jin oppa and Yoongi. Faces bruised and with emotionless expressions. Why didnt I notice his face yesterday? Was it because of the tears coming down my eyes? Or maybe because he avoided looking directly at me?

I turn to Yoongi and I felt my heart break, he looked in a lot of pain but his eyes werent happy to see me. I felt hate coming from him, does he hate me? 

This is my fault. 

"Jisoo" Jin oppa said and tears fell down my face. I was still looking at Yoongi.

**************

Yoongi's POV

Today we finally got our phones back. I swore I would text her as soon as I got my phone back but I dont see a point anymore.

Jin and I been fighting since the day Bang PD showed us those pictures. He is angry, and I dont understand yet why. Does he really like Jisoo? Is he dating her? 

Its like just her being in topic makes another fight happen. Our brother bound is falling into peices and I cant do anything about it. Jin seems to hate me. 

If he is dating her all I need to do is stay away. Even if it means I wont get to be with her. I remember the first time I saw her. It was long before her debut and not long after mine. She was there picking out snack at the snack alley. She looked so cute and innocent. We bowed to one another, but I know she didnt pay attention to me back then. She doesnt even remember I was that boy many many years ago.

"Where is Jin oppa" 

I froze at that moment. She is here. And shes asking for him. I know I shouldnt but I want to see her face again. I walked out of my room and there she stood. 

The front door opened at the same time as my room door and there he stood too. 

Jin.

She looked at him and then she turned to me. I felt anger build up again but her eyes. Those beautiful eyes that were looking at me and only me at this moment. They had tears inside, wanting to come out. I felt as if she was crying because of me. I wanted to go to her and hug her. 

I wanted to tell her I was okay and not to worry but I came back to my sences and hard once he spoke her name.

"Jisoo"

I looked at him, our eyes locking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter